Page 89 of 130 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3864516;
    If they go to Yosemite, I think they might also do some hiking - Sentinel Dome?
    It wouldn't be too hard for a camera to follow them up there. I posted earlier that they might have dinner/meet the parents at the Ahwahnee. This certainly looks like the most scenic bachelorette ever (in more than one way ).
    It seems to me when watching the show in the past seasons that the dinner/meet the parents is at the parent(s) home??? Is this not true...would they do the dinner/meet the parents somewhere other than home and at a public (made private) place?

Quote Originally Posted by hate2love;3864559;
    It seems to me when watching the show in the past seasons that the dinner/meet the parents is at the parent(s) home??? Is this not true...would they do the dinner/meet the parents somewhere other than home and at a public (made private) place?
    yes if Kasey get a HTD it will most likely be at his parents house!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3864520;
    Can a link to Jonathan's videos be posted here, if not, could someone pm me. Thanks.
    He's on two channels that I know of, "ArtofCollecting"(11 uploads) interviewing Reyne on a regular basis it seems. So super duper cute and adorable in every video!

I like the one titled "Caring For Items" especially! There's a good shot of his watch too!

and also "JonathonNovackK"(2 uploads).

Last edited by Ryvetted; 03-28-2010 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3864538;
    Some keep saying that Ali applied to other reality shows, but is there any proof of that? If she did, I would just say, so what? I'm not saying she didn't, but with her being so career minded, that sounds so out of character for her. I just hope she has a successful season as The Bachelorette.

Now......can someone post the ages of the bachelors that we know are on the show and where they live? Remember, Ali is attracted to "older guys" according to a friend. I took that to mean in their late 20's or 30's.
    The only other show I've heard she tried out for was The Real World. Rozlyn said she tried out for 4, I think she's exaggerating.

As far as the boys' ages and locations, it's all in the stickied "Potential Contestants" thread. But here's a summary so you don't have to go through all the posts. Here are their ages and where they live now:

Chris Reilly (possible): 29, Atlanta, GA
    Kasey: 26, Fresno or San Luis Obispo, CA- I don't know where he lives now.
    Craig: 27, Philadelphia, PA
    Tyler Morrow: 25, Austin, TX
    Jonathan: 30, Houston, TX
    Kirk: 26, Madison, WI
    Ty Brown: 31, Nashville, TN

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3864551;
    Exactly. Just another piece of evidence that it's not "real", but I let myself slip into the fantasy now and then.

Regarding your comments about "older men", I'm not appalled at the idea of a big age difference. I doubt that it would happen on this show, but then again, it hasn't been done yet so maybe that is the new twist. In reality, that could be a challenge, especially with regard to others being critical and non-accepting. But if it's true love and soulmates...
    I'm not appalled at the thought of an older man either. I think a man needs to be a few years older than a woman because I don't think they mature as early. Anyway, the guys we have seen on Ali's show so far, don't look that old.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3864595;
    I'm not appalled at the thought of an older man either. I think a man needs to be a few years older than a woman because I don't think they mature as early. Anyway, the guys we have seen on Ali's show so far, don't look that old.
    Which () is another piece of evidence that it's not "real". I wonder how much older she prefers. Will TPTB provide her with a majority of older men with the qualities that she desires? I think not; it's a show, after all. And they cast roles.
    Last edited by VelvetRed; 03-28-2010 at 03:20 PM.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Tom, her dream guy from the movie is not old though. I am trying to think of another character like Tom who is older hmmm.

So we already knew Jonathon's hometown was in Mass., same as Ali's.

If he makes it that far and if they go to where his family is, it'll be in Framingham, which is just under 3 hours away from Ali's hometown.

Anyone live near there?

Can someone give an approx of the F4-F6 and thier hometown's so I can see if I know someone that might help us scoop these places out? Thanks.

ETA: Cash made a list! Thanks for doing that
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3864649;
    So we already knew Jonathon's hometown was in Mass., same as Ali's.

If he makes it that far and if they go to where his family is, it'll be in Framingham, which is just under 3 hours away from Ali's hometown.

Anyone live near there?
    I knew he was from Mass, but I didn't realize it was so close to Ali's hometown.
    I feel like they're going to have a lot in common.
    We definitely need to send out some spies.

Since Mass is up in the northeast, I'm thinking Jonathan will either have the first or last HTD, if he gets one at all and assuming nobody is from NYC. So that would be either 4/1 or 4/6. Don't they usually film in a circle around the states, or from one coast to the other?