Page 87 of 130 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3864368;
    What do we know about the educational backgrounds of the Fort Premium? My impression of Ali is that she is a woman who thinks with her head not her heart...a good thing! She's smart and very ambitious. No offense meant to any Ty fans but I really doubt she will end up choosing a would-be country musician or a man who works for Berryhill Tamales (that's what it was called when I lived in Houston many years ago). From what I know now, I'd bet on Craig, the lawyer. JMHO.
    Craig graduated from Penn State before going to Law School at Villanova.
    Jonathan graduated from Syracuse with degrees in broadcast journalism and philosophy. Plus he's got a great personality that I think she'd have fun with.
    Kirk went to UW-Milwaukee. I have no idea if he graduated.
    I don't remember seeing anything about if/where Kasey went to college.
    And I haven't really read up much on Ty- he doesn't interest me as much as the other guys.

eta
    According to his myspace, Kasey went to California State. He graduated in '06 with a degree in Business Marketing.
    Last edited by CashFoSho; 03-27-2010 at 10:34 PM.

What do we know about the educational backgrounds of the Fort Premium? My impression of Ali is that she is a woman who thinks with her head not her heart...a good thing! She's smart and very ambitious. No offense meant to any Ty fans but I really doubt she will end up choosing a would-be country musician or a man who works for Berryhill Tamales (that's what it was called when I lived in Houston many years ago). From what I know now, I'd bet on Craig, the lawyer. JMHO.
    It all depends on if the "dramatic breakdown" last season with her leaving was real of not. If it was real and she really did feel that way about leaving and wanting to come back then I think she would follow her heart this time. If it was all fake (which I tend to believe) then who knows....

I just watched some of the videos of Jonathan and he kind of reminds me of Reid he is soo funny I like him LOL
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3864375;
    Craig graduated from Penn State before going to Law School at Villanova.
    Jonathan graduated from Syracuse with degrees in broadcast journalism and philosophy. Plus he's got a great personality that I think she'd have fun with.
    Kirk went to UW-Milwaukee. I have no idea if he graduated.
    I don't remember seeing anything about if/where Kasey went to college.
    And I haven't really read up much on Ty- he doesn't interest me as much as the other guys.

eta
    According to his myspace, Kasey went to California State. He graduated in '06 with a degree in Business Marketing.
    Its still pretty amazing that the 6 guys are so different in so many ways and all still made the initial cut at the very least. It will be interesting to see what of each of them Ali finds attractive.
    Unless of course the editors keep most of their personalities on the cutting floor and we get just the storylines of final few.
    Last season was particularly bad, we barely got to know the F9 (minus F4) which was a real pity.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

oh my goodness.
    I just found the most adorable pic of Kasey from when he was a little kid. Like 4 years old. He was soo cute.
    It's on his mom's FB, I don't know if I'm allowed to post it here...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3864380;
    Its still pretty amazing that the 6 guys are so different in so many ways and all still made the initial cut at the very least. It will be interesting to see what of each of them Ali finds attractive.
    Unless of course the editors keep most of their personalities on the cutting floor and we get just the storylines of final few.
    Last season was particularly bad, we barely got to know the F9 (minus F4) which was a real pity.
    I remember an interview Ali did before she was named the b'ette where she stated that she thought she might not be a very good b'ette because when she starts dating someone she spends a lot of time asking a lot of questions and getting to know what's going on in the guy's head. She said she thought she might be a boring b'ette. I hope we get to hear some of those conversations, and not just the standard stuff that gets recycled every season. I see lots of potential with Ali & Co. this season. I hope Fleiss & Co. deliver.

O.K. I decided to look up some facts for myself. I think alot of the guys on the show are very tall because Jonathan is 5'9" without help. Ali graduated from college suma cum laudi as did Jonathan so I think intelectually they may make a good match. Jonathan also went on to get his meteorology degree from University of Mississippi. I don't believe she actually asked for 50 bachelors. On the final show when Chris introduced her as the new bachelorette he asked what she would like and she jokingly responded "50 bachelors". I've read alot of slamming about her but as far as I am concerned she was my favorite from the start. Everyone was bitchie to Vienna on the last show; she was just more vocal about it. I have been addicted to this show from day one and never knew about this website before. At this point I am dying for the show to begin. This makes it so much more interesting and btw, I agree that you sleuthers may have picked the f6 before filming even began. Way to go!!!

FORT Fanatic

I am sorry that some people take a persons like for music as a reason for them to be on the show so that they can make a career out of it. I know for fact that Ty is in no way on the show to showcase his music. Yes he does play the guitar, but he is not a W. He is on the show for the right reason and that is to find lasting love. If you think about the amount of people that have been on the show over the years that play the guitar. I can only name 2 that were there for their career. Just on Jillian's season alone you had Michael, Ried and Wes, that we know of. There might of been others as well. And I am sure you will find that you like Ty just as much as Jonathan and Kirk. Jonathan isn't the only one with a great sense of humor. You haven't seen any of the others yet. So I am not going to accuse someone for being on the show for the wrong reason, when I don't even know the person. I am hoping Ali has a great group of guys, and we will like them all.

Ty B. graduated from Mississsippi State University and has (had)a job as pharm. salesman. I hear he has a great personality.

Fort Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by barsh;3864443;
    O.K. I decided to look up some facts for myself. I think alot of the guys on the show are very tall because Jonathan is 5'9" without help. Ali graduated from college suma cum laudi as did Jonathan so I think intelectually they may make a good match. Jonathan also went on to get his meteorology degree from University of Mississippi. I don't believe she actually asked for 50 bachelors. On the final show when Chris introduced her as the new bachelorette he asked what she would like and she jokingly responded "50 bachelors". I've read alot of slamming about her but as far as I am concerned she was my favorite from the start. Everyone was bitchie to Vienna on the last show; she was just more vocal about it. I have been addicted to this show from day one and never knew about this website before. At this point I am dying for the show to begin. This makes it so much more interesting and btw, I agree that you sleuthers may have picked the f6 before filming even began. Way to go!!!
    I thought it amazing someone I know from Mississippi is on this show, and now I see a fellow Rebel in the bunch. Just curious if either Ty B, who graduated from Mississippi State, and Jonathan, who appears to have graduated from Ole Miss, will be able to make it to Madison Square Garden on Tuesday night to watch Ole Miss take on Dayton in their semifinal game of the NIT.

“Hotty Totty Go Rebs!” Sorry couldn’t help my self there for a moment.

I can’t believe I have never watched this show before and now have two different guys to root for.

Ty B is still my first pick, given we grew up in the same town, and now I guess Jonathan will be a close second.