Page 86 of 130 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3864328;
    Well lets hope he gets a good edit, or they really will be in for a shock!
    How much notice do they get to give their family they are on their way?

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3864329;
    Ali's family knew I think 3 days before her HTD. Fun Fact- It was also before the 5-4 RC even happened. I do remember that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3864329;
    The way that I heard it told by my source who was standing in the kitchen with Moana's step-mom when the phone rang was that the producers contact the family to make arrangements for the family visit!!
    Surprise!

If this is true, Jonathan doesn't call his folks. The first they may hear about ANY of it is when the producers call his mom to set up the family visit......oh, gee.....

I hope he tells the producers he basically lied to his folks about being on vacation, so that the producer will ease into the conversation.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3864336;
    The way that I heard it told by my source who was standing in the kitchen with Moana's step-mom when the phone rang was that the producers contact the family to make arrangements for the family visit!!
    Surprise!

If this is true, Jonathan doesn't call his folks. The first they may hear about ANY of it is when the producers call his mom to set up the family visit......oh, gee.....

I hope he tells the producers he basically lied to his folks about being on vacation, so that the producer will ease into the conversation.
    I would love to be a fly on the wall for that conversation

Has it ever occured to anyone that the last laugh is on us. I'm certain that by now his family knows where he is and has probably known all along. No one is supposed to know outside of immediate family that he is, if it is him, on the show. They're just doing what all the families are supposed to do; keeping quiet. Denial, denial, denial. If my adult son went away for even a week I would freak if I didn't know how to get in touch with him. Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by barsh;3864340;
    Has it ever occured to anyone that the last laugh is on us. I'm certain that by now his family knows where he is and has probably known all along. No one is supposed to know outside of immediate family that he is, if it is him, on the show. They're just doing what all the families are supposed to do; keeping quiet. Denial, denial, denial. If my adult son went away for even a week I would freak if I didn't know how to get in touch with him. Think about it.
    Really good point. Of course, with the awesome job done sleuthing here, someone for sure would have told them by now anyway. They are already over their shock if they didn't know before hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3864317;
    Gosh, I almost feel like I know Jonathon from all his videos! He's so likable! Hope he gets a hometown date.
    I forgot about his videos. Just watched a few. He is naturally funny. He will definitely provide some of the entertainment.

I think Ali will have a hard time choosing. These few we have, are so nice.

Is it May 24th yet? I really can't wait until this season starts.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

How do we know that they aren't here, reading the posts.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

I dont want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy. - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

What do we know about the educational backgrounds of the Fort Premium? My impression of Ali is that she is a woman who thinks with her head not her heart...a good thing! She's smart and very ambitious. No offense meant to any Ty fans but I really doubt she will end up choosing a would-be country musician or a man who works for Berryhill Tamales (that's what it was called when I lived in Houston many years ago). From what I know now, I'd bet on Craig, the lawyer. JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by barsh;3864340;
    Absolutely!
    In the past I have messaged with three past "ettes from different seasons and each one said their families(moms and dads) realized where they were going and for what purpose.
    Each said the same basic thing about parent's being concerned about a "disappearance."
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.