Page 85 of 130 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

I think Jonathan might have made it into the f6 his myspace login still shows 3/9/2010
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3864311;
    I think Jonathan might have made it into the f6 his myspace login still shows 3/9/2010
    Wow - so exciting. I'm so happy since he has the best sense of humour and at the very least will provide the entertainment needed for this show.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Not much has been said about Tyler Morrow. Any more info on him lately? Does he have a FB page?

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3864313;
    Wow - so exciting. I'm so happy since he has the best sense of humour and at the very least will provide the entertainment needed for this show.
    Oh goodness Jonathan should be great entertainment. He's so funny and he's great in front of the camera. I can't wait to see what he looks like standing next to Ali and to see how/if they get along with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3864314;
    Not much has been said about Tyler Morrow. Any more info on him lately? Does he have a FB page?
    His FB was deleted. I think that helped determine that he was in fact on the show.

Other than that, I haven't heard a peep. Anybody in Austin want to check in on the restaurant he works at and ask around?

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3864311;
    Gosh, I almost feel like I know Jonathon from all his videos! He's so likable! Hope he gets a hometown date.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3864314;
    Someone from the Austin area needs to sleuth at his restraunt and give us some info here, though I dont remember seeing anyone with a location Austin posting here. Is he back at work ? Still on 'vacation' ? At least we'll be able to judge how far he made it.

If we dont hear any of the FORT PREMIUM 6 by monday - I will be convinced that they have a gag order till the end of filming. The last couple of seasons I remember fort was able to judge return dates from online activity and maybe tptb want to prevent that ? It is rather odd that all 6 of the FORT PREMIUM made it to f6 !

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3864317;
    Gosh, I almost feel like I know Jonathon from all his videos! He's so likable! Hope he gets a hometown date.
    LOL me too it should bring on the entertainment considering his family doesnt know he is on the show
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3864322;
    LOL me too it should bring on the entertainment considering his family doesnt know he is on the show

I think they are going to be in for a rude shock sometime next week . Try explaining that "vacation" Jonathan lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3864324;
    I think they are going to be in for a rude shock sometime next week . Try explaining that "vacation" Jonathan lol.
    Well lets hope he gets a good edit, or they really will be in for a shock!