Page 84 of 130 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3864011;
    That would be just too good to be true.
    Kirk's been my fave ever since I first heard about him. He's supposedly a SUPER good guy with a heart of gold, and very good looking. This is what a friend of his had to say about him:

"He's my holistic friend for a reason, and he is respectful of women. if he is compatible with ali, then I want him to marry her.... he is totally ready to get married! he's such a great guy that is genuine... and is like myself... that is why i endorse him, bc he's genuine. i like good guys, that are still masculine,
    but want to settle down."

I think that says a lot about a guy right there. A good, strong, masculine man that still wants to settle down and get married- sounds perfect. I can't wait to see if he and Ali really hit it off. Things are looking good right now, though.
    A few posts up, I was asking what kind of guy Kirk was and I think this post more than answers my questions. I think I am in love!

According to my estimation we're going into episode 5 of the bachelorette. It sounds, however, more like we're going into episode 4. Enlighten me. Also dying to get a handle on who was sent home last night. I LLLLL this website. You gals should all be professional P.I's

I forgot to post yesterday that a friend/connection at the station told me that "Khambrel was doing the weather all weekend". So it should be safe to assume that Jonathan did make the f9 like we thought.
    Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I hope nobody got up at 6am to watch the news!

So on Jonathan's news station - whoever does the morning news tweets out the weather forecast for the day - and signs it. This morning's forecast was tweeted by the guy who has been subbing for Jonathan. The webcast isn't up yet but I think it is safe to say that despite rumors to the contrary - he is definitely not back in Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3864172;
    So on Jonathan's news station - whoever does the morning news tweets out the weather forecast for the day - and signs it. This morning's forecast was tweeted by the guy who has been subbing for Jonathan. The webcast isn't up yet but I think it is safe to say that despite rumors to the contrary - he is definitely not back in Houston.
    I didn't specifically ask about Jonathan because I would never want to get anyone in trouble with their work. It was brought up in a conversation and I didn't ask any questions about where he was or when he would be back from this source.
    It is my understand from following the tweets daily that during the week the guy who does the morning news does the tweets then the evening guy will tweet later in the day when his shift starts. I would think the same thing would happen on the weekend. If it didn't follow that pattern it could be someone was filling in or covering a shift. So since Kham only does evening weekend you wouldn't see him tweet during the week or morning unless he filled in. That is just my understanding and didn't want to ask any questions since this source was from the station.
    I feel like I should add that I don't know or ask if Jonathan is back in Houston. I just got this bit of info and thought I would share.
    Last edited by Caligirl81; 03-27-2010 at 12:18 PM. Reason: add

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3864171;
    I forgot to post yesterday that a friend/connection at the station told me that "Khambrel was doing the weather all weekend". So it should be safe to assume that Jonathan did make the f9 like we thought.
    Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I hope nobody got up at 6am to watch the news!
    I didn't get up at 6, but I recorded it, and sure enough, there was Khambrel doing the weather. Maybe Jonathan made the F9/6 cut. I'll record/watch again tomorrow to be sure.

I think it is safe some of our guys will surface this weekend - there is NO chance that of the 6/7 guys we have found that they are the F6. OH - but that would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3864183;
    I think it is safe some of our guys will surface this weekend - there is NO chance that of the 6/7 guys we have found that they are the F6. OH - but that would be awesome!
    That would be too strange to me!

Do we know if any of the guys that we know of are back home??
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3864307;
    Do we know if any of the guys that we know of are back home??
    We are about 100% sure that Chris Reilly from Atlanta went home the first night. Facebook active the following Monday and ever since. He was my first find and he didn't ever get through the first cut. Figures.