Page 83 of 130 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3864009;
    and possibly the f1 LOL the 2 seasons the f1's 1-1 gas been in ep 3
    That would be just too good to be true.
    Kirk's been my fave ever since I first heard about him. He's supposedly a SUPER good guy with a heart of gold, and very good looking. This is what a friend of his had to say about him:

"He's my holistic friend for a reason, and he is respectful of women. if he is compatible with ali, then I want him to marry her.... he is totally ready to get married! he's such a great guy that is genuine... and is like myself... that is why i endorse him, bc he's genuine. i like good guys, that are still masculine,
    but want to settle down."

I think that says a lot about a guy right there. A good, strong, masculine man that still wants to settle down and get married- sounds perfect. I can't wait to see if he and Ali really hit it off. Things are looking good right now, though.

Oh My. These would have to be my F2. I mean, how could you resist either?
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3864036;
    Just wait -- Ali may get a dozen guys that look this promising. May as well shoot for the moon, right?

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3864036;
    Kirk is yummy, I'm not feeling it so much with Ty. I don't get his appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamadoodle;3863950;
    Thanks! He sounds (and looks) perfect

Does anyone know Ali's height?
    I thought someone posted here last season that Ali is 5'5". I don't know that for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3864055;
    I thought someone posted here last season that Ali is 5'5". I don't know that for sure.
    Yup. 5'5"-5'6"ish. Right around there.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3864055;
    I would have guessed much taller then 5'5''. She looks so tall in front of the taxi compared to the other girls.

Quote Originally Posted by AbeVigoda;3863951;
    I really need to shut up now ...Honestly, I discovered that Kirk was a topic of conversation on here and I really couldn't help myself; I had no idea this bachelorette obsession was even a thing
    I don't know if this has been discussed yet about Kirk, but is he a good guy and on the show for the right reason (Ali). Is he a player or is he really looking for a long term relationship? I thought it was Kirk who someone said would not be right for Ali, is that correct? I need to know because I am ready to love this guy.

I can't wait to see them on the show and get to see their personalities. That usually changes everything for the viewers. Before last season started, I thought Elizabeth would be my favorite, but we know how that turned out.

I agree with whoever said Ali's guys might rival DeAnna's guys, who I loved. Bring 'em on!

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3864059;
    I would have guessed much taller then 5'5''. She looks so tall in front of the taxi compared to the other girls.
    She's probably wearing heels in that pic.
    In heels she could easily be 5'9"-5'10"ish.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3864060;
    I don't know if this has been discussed yet about Kirk, but is he a good guy and on the show for the right reason (Ali). Is he a player or is he really looking for a long term relationship? I thought it was Kirk who someone said would not be right for Ali, is that correct? I need to know because I am ready to love this guy.

I can't wait to see them on the show and get to see their personalities. That usually changes everything for the viewers. Before last season started, I thought Elizabeth would be my favorite, but we know how that turned out.

I agree with whoever said Ali's guys might rival DeAnna's guys, who I loved. Bring 'em on!
    What I've heard from two separate sources is that Kirk is NOT a player. That he's ready to settle down and get married. And that Ali is near perfect for him and vice versa. I think it's ok to like this one.