Page 82 of 130 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3863821;
    Who lives in Austin?

Tyler Morrow is a manager at the Berryhill Baja Grill there - I read an article that interviewed him about a power problem there in January - so I am pretty sure that is his most recent place of employment. Someone go eat and ask one of the servers if he is on vacation or not
    Any takers from Austin ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Newbie

Please just consider all this info a series of anonymous tips. I am sure it is obvious by now, but I really do not want to upset certain people by running my mouth here, and thus I can't say how I know him.

That said, good luck with all of your sleuthing, and enjoy the show when it starts up in May!

Quote Originally Posted by AbeVigoda;3863970;
    Please just consider all this info a series of anonymous tips. I am sure it is obvious by now, but I really do not want to upset certain people by running my mouth here, and thus I can't say how I know him.

That said, good luck with all of your sleuthing, and enjoy the show when it starts up in May!
    Thanks again, Abe.

Question to all sleuthers. How does Kirk being in 2 group dates fair?

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3863973;
    Thanks again, Abe.

Question to all sleuthers. How does Kirk being in 2 group dates fair?
    If he got a 1-1 in ep2 then really good. Still he escaped a rose or go date this epi so IMO good.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3863755;
    So if Kasey did indeed get this week's 1-1 date, then we're gonna need some sleuthers in Fresno to be on the lookout for him on his HTD in a week or so.
    Me and hate2love will keep our eyes and ears open if Kasey makes it.

I betcha they go to Yosemite National Park to check out the Ansel Adams Gallery and site-see all the Falls and El Capitan before meeting the parents.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3863975;
    If he got a 1-1 in ep2 then really good. Still he escaped a rose or go date this epi so IMO good.
    he didnt get a 1-1 in ep 2 since we have a pic of him on the group date so he could get a 1-1 either in ep 3 or if he stays tonight then he could have one coming up this week sometime
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3863977;
    he didnt get a 1-1 in ep 2 since we have a pic of him on the group date so he could get a 1-1 either in ep 3 or if he stays tonight then he could have one coming up this week sometime

I'm dying to know what's happening with Ali and her guys! Are you? If our info is correct, she has some cuties to choose from

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3863977;
    Hmm.. maybe he got the Ep3 thrill date then. That would SO put him in the F4.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3863713;
    I'm concerned that Ali might fall for one of these guys who are there for a potential career. I don't want her to end up with an aspiring model/Actor or a country singer pushing his career on national tv and this guy has another thing against him, he's just recently divorced and that's a no-no. Really, Tenley shouldn't have come on the Bachelor either, she should have waited until next season. I do love her though.

Just wait and see, one of these guys that I have described will end up as my favorite on the show. Well, my choice never wins, so I guess it'll be ok!
    Mine never win either...well, but for 2. I didn't watch Trista's, Jenn's or Merideth's seasons & have been zero for each of the Bachelorette season's since.

eta

I don't think I will have a fav this time.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3864006;
    Hmm.. maybe he got the Ep3 thrill date then. That would SO put him in the F4.
    and possibly the f1 LOL the 2 seasons the f1's 1-1 has been in ep 3
    Last edited by Truelovealways; 03-26-2010 at 11:58 PM.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily