Page 81 of 130 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by AbeVigoda;3863948;
    About 5'10" He is nearly 27

Thanks! He sounds (and looks) perfect

Does anyone know Ali's height?

FORT Newbie

I really need to shut up now ...Honestly, I discovered that Kirk was a topic of conversation on here and I really couldn't help myself; I had no idea this bachelorette obsession was even a thing

Quote Originally Posted by Mamadoodle;3863950;
    Thanks! He sounds (and looks) perfect

Does anyone know Ali's height?
    she's prob around 5'5 or 5'6
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by AbeVigoda;3863951;
    I really need to shut up now ...Honestly, I discovered that Kirk was a topic of conversation on here and I really couldn't help myself; I had no idea this bachelorette obsession was even a thing
    Sad isn't it... it's like a disease... HELP US!!

FORT Regular

one last request... could you break it to us gently if he goes home before the filming is over

Abe, can't thank you enough. Yes, this obsession can consume you. I had not watched the bachelor for a few years. This season was just a fluke that I got into it. I hated the show before. I thought it was so cruel to watch someone get rejected on national tv! But, now I am hooked. Ali was my fav from the very beginning and I only wish for good things to happen to her. I know this sounds corny, but she has become my heroine. I want to see her succeed.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3863958;
    Abe, can't thank you enough. Yes, this obsession can consume you. I had not watched the bachelor for a few years. This season was just a fluke that I got into it. I hated the show before. I thought it was so cruel to watch someone get rejected on national tv! But, now I am hooked. Ali was my fav from the very beginning and I only wish for good things to happen to her. I know this sounds corny, but she has become my heroine. I want to see her succeed.
    it is because she is the girl-next-door... everyones daughter, little sister, best friend.... best friends little sister

you want to hug her and cheer for her... and I am sure before the season is over we will want to shake her a few times!!! but she is someone we can all relate to!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3863958;
    No judgment at all! It is just so strange and vicariously flattering to see Kirk being the topic of a bachelorette discussion board...surreal

And yes, if I find out Kirk returns and I am able to say anything, I might be able to let you know

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3863959;
    it is because she is the girl-next-door... everyones daughter, little sister, best friend.... best friends little sister

you want to hug her and cheer for her... and I am sure before the season is over we will want to shake her a few times!!! but she is someone we can all relate to!!
    Thanks, that is exactly what I was feeling.

O.K. Abe, you are either related to or know Kirk personally. Fess up. He is a great looking guy. I think alot of the guys on this season, if all things are true, seem to be great guys. Seem to be more the nice, intellectual types. After all, Ali is suma cum ladi. She seems to have it all and, hopefully, finds someone who is a great match. I loved her from the first episode of last season"s bachelor. Thought she had more class than most. Hope this is one season of reality that is really real. Having this web site makes the season seem twice as long. Why haven't I known about it before?????????