Page 76 of 130 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Hmm. I really shouldn't say how I know him, or talk about any of the circumstances surrounding him leaving for the show, but I will say he is a really good/normal guy, outgoing but sincere, no agenda or anything. Ha, this whole thing is so weird.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by AbeVigoda;3863846;
    Hmm. I really shouldn't say how I know him, or talk about any of the circumstances surrounding him leaving for the show, but I will say he is a really good/normal guy, outgoing but sincere, no agenda or anything. Ha, this whole thing is so weird.
    we understand about having to walk a fine line between what you can and cannot say. thanks for what you have given us so far... it has been great!!

FORT Newbie

Ha, well I'm not bound by anything...I guess I am just paranoid I will get someone into trouble if I say too much. What else do you want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by AbeVigoda;3863852;
    Ha, well I'm not bound by anything...I guess I am just paranoid I will get someone into trouble if I say too much. What else do you want to know?
    do you think Ali is a good fit for him?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3863855;
    do you think Ali is a good fit for him?
    Yes, Ali honestly seems like a great fit for him personality-wise; they also have a few things in common re: background/interests

Quote Originally Posted by AbeVigoda;3863852;

Is he an honest guy? Is he going on the show to seek fame or does he truly want to fall in love? What you've seen of Ali do you think she will fall for him? How cute is he?
    Last edited by happy2bme; 03-26-2010 at 08:27 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3863678;
    All of Ty's friends think it's him in the pic, so I'd say he's definitely there.
    Craig is still not home. I've heard absolutely nothing on Morrow.

Since Craig and Kasey aren't in this pic, but they're not home either, could that round out our F9? These 2 plus the 7 in the pic. I'm still a little confused as to what they're doing with 7 guys but whatever.

As for the picture of the seven guys and the confusion about that number...have we considered that one of the guys, IMO the one facing the others, could be a staff member for ABC? He is the one who has a totally different build than the others and without a jacket. Just my opinion What do you think?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3863859;
    Is he an honest guy? Is he going on the show to seek fame or does he truly want to fall in love?
    He is certainly not a fame-seeker (he did not volunteer for the show himself). I think he definitely went into it with an open mind...

Quote Originally Posted by AbeVigoda;3863863;
    He is certainly not a fame-seeker (he did not volunteer for the show himself). I think he definitely went into it with an open mind...
    That's really nice to hear. So he is one of the "good guys".

So, is he eye candy too?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3863726;
    You are totatally wrong about Ty. He is there for the right reason. Not to further his career. And regardless of how long his divorce has been. He is in fact ready to move forward with his life, and find a lasting love relationship.
    Are we to understand that you know Ty personally?