Page 74 of 130 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3863755;
    So if Kasey did indeed get this week's 1-1 date, then we're gonna need some sleuthers in Fresno to be on the lookout for him on his HTD in a week or so.
    I'm your gal. I am keeping a look out as to when we think the HTDs are. First week of April is consensus. Keep in mind Easter is April 4th.

The only problem I see is if he is home...is it cause he got sent home or cause it is HTD.

I wonder where they would go for a date? There isn't much to "show" around Fresno. Yosemite is close?

It is likely that he would take her to the gym where he hange out or to a favorite hangout and then he would take her to his parents house. Doesn't matter how much there is to do - HTDs aren't usually more than taking them to a favorite spot and then a family dinner.

FORT Fanatic

All I will say and feel fair to say is this. Even though the divorce is shorter than most would like someone to have behind them. The marriage was over before that. They made an effort as long as they could. He is ready to move on and I wish him all the best. He has tons of support from family, friends and fans. He is a great guy, very likeable, and everyone loves him. I do not know, nor do I care to know who ended the marriage. That is not my business, and I feel it only needs to be theirs. As a fan I will support him, and all the other guys as well.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3863803;
    How long has he been divorced? He was still married, according to his myspace, in July 2009 which was only 8 months ago. That would mean he would have had to separate and divorce and heal in a very short space of time.

I do hope you are right and he is there for the right reason, which is a possible long-term (forever) relationship with Ali. I think Ty is as cute as a button and hope he is as great a guy as he looks like he is.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3863293;
    Morrow is the one who was featured the most on the 20/20 special. In the blue shirt with the scruff. He's the one who said Ali stuck out to him. He's also originally from Montana, but lives in Austin now.

"I want to fall in love" Pretty sure that was Ryan Picou, who is NOT on the show.

Kirk lives in Minnesota or Michigan. I think he's from Green Bay, but lives somewhere else right now. It's escaping my mind.

eta- Kirk grew up in Green Bay I think. He lives in Milwaukee now. Wisconsin-not an "M" state.
    Kirk did indeed grow up in Green Bay and lived in Milwaukee for awhile, but he currently lives in Madison. And as of today (3/26), he is definitely not back in Madison. That is all I can say right now; otherwise I will get in trouble

Tyler Morrow could still be on the show and in that picture. We just don't have enough info on him to know!

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hate2love;3863804;
    I'm your gal. I am keeping a look out as to when we think the HTDs are. First week of April is consensus. Keep in mind Easter is April 4th.

The only problem I see is if he is home...is it cause he got sent home or cause it is HTD.

I wonder where they would go for a date? There isn't much to "show" around Fresno. Yosemite is close?
    LRSC would love to go to Fresno for sleuthing! Sigh. Not possible. Other Plans (big plans! incoming hardware!).

Can't you picture them going to the Ahwahnee for dinner? Ahwahnee Hotel | Ahwahnee Lodge | Yosemite National Park California - National Park Reservations" They probably couldn't pass it off as his family home, though...
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AbeVigoda;3863814;
    Kirk did indeed grow up in Green Bay and lived in Milwaukee for awhile, but he currently lives in Madison. And as of today (3/26), he is definitely not back in Madison. That is all I can say right now; otherwise I will get in trouble
    A big FORT AbeVigoda!

Keep us in the know without ending up in trouble.

If you sniff out a HTD, and want to sleuth, remember your sunglasses and scarf.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Who lives in Austin?

Tyler Morrow is a manager at the Berryhill Baja Grill there - I read an article that interviewed him about a power problem there in January - so I am pretty sure that is his most recent place of employment. Someone go eat and ask one of the servers if he is on vacation or not

Quote Originally Posted by AbeVigoda;3863814;
    Did you see the picture of the 7 guys in NYC? Do you think the blonde one is Kirk?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3863821;
    Who lives in Austin?

Tyler Morrow is a manager at the Berryhill Baja Grill there - I read an article that interviewed him about a power problem there in January - so I am pretty sure that is his most recent place of employment. Someone go eat and ask one of the servers if he is on vacation or not
    my son lives outside austin (lago vista) as does one of the girls my daughter grew up with... I will see if I can get in touch with either of them but they both work and go to school so not sure if they will have time