Page 73 of 130 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

this was posted in the SC thread by someone who knows Kasey
    Quote Originally Posted by hate2love;3863635;
    You are indeed right, Kasey is not in this pic. Unless, he went with dark hair and is in the blue, HA! No Kasey in the pic...so I'm hoping he got a 1:1.
    He for sure made it to the F9 and is not home.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3863663;
    Regarding the picture of the 7 guys on the street of NYC and comparing it to the sleuthed contestants :

1. Jonathan - definitely there
    2. Kirk - almost definitely there
    3. Ty Brown - possibly there

I would go so far as to say that Kasey and Craig are definitely not there. I was trying to look at the clips on jokers for the head shape of Tyler Morrow but could not see a match with any of those 7 guys much as I tried.

So we have 3 of guys not confirmed by that SC. And Kasey is supposedly still not home. Neither has word leaked about the other 2.
    Have I got this right or does anyone else have a different opinion ?
    All of Ty's friends think it's him in the pic, so I'd say he's definitely there.
    Craig is still not home. I've heard absolutely nothing on Morrow.

Since Craig and Kasey aren't in this pic, but they're not home either, could that round out our F9? These 2 plus the 7 in the pic. I'm still a little confused as to what they're doing with 7 guys but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3863678;
    All of Ty's friends think it's him in the pic, so I'd say he's definitely there.

Since Craig and Kasey aren't in this pic, but they're not home either, could that round out our F9? These 2 plus the 7 in the pic. I'm still a little confused as to what they're doing with 7 guys but whatever.
    Thats why I'm a bit bummed out. I really liked Morrow !
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

I'm concerned that Ali might fall for one of these guys who are there for a potential career. I don't want her to end up with an aspiring model/Actor or a country singer pushing his career on national tv and this guy has another thing against him, he's just recently divorced and that's a no-no. Really, Tenley shouldn't have come on the Bachelor either, she should have waited until next season. I do love her though.

Just wait and see, one of these guys that I have described will end up as my favorite on the show. Well, my choice never wins, so I guess it'll be ok!

FORT Fanatic

Ty Brown is definately there. Dark jacket with gray stripe down the side.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3863663;
    Regarding the picture of the 7 guys on the street of NYC and comparing it to the sleuthed contestants :

1. Jonathan - definitely there
    2. Kirk - almost definitely there
    3. Ty Brown - possibly there

I would go so far as to say that Kasey and Craig are definitely not there. I was trying to look at the clips on jokers for the head shape of Tyler Morrow but could not see a match with any of those 7 guys much as I tried.

So we have 3 of guys not confirmed by that SC. And Kasey is supposedly still not home. Neither has word leaked about the other 2.
    Have I got this right or does anyone else have a different opinion ?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3863713;
    I'm concerned that Ali might fall for one of these guys who are there for a potential career. I don't want her to end up with an aspiring model/Actor or a country singer pushing his career on national tv and this guy has another thing against him, he's just recently divorced and that's a no-no. Really, Tenley shouldn't have come on the Bachelor either, she should have waited until next season. I do love her though.

Just wait and see, one of these guys that I have described will end up as my favorite on the show. Well, my choice never wins, so I guess it'll be ok!
    You are totatally wrong about Ty. He is there for the right reason. Not to further his career. And regardless of how long his divorce has been. He is in fact ready to move forward with his life, and find a lasting love relationship.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 03-26-2010 at 05:46 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3863678;

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3863713;

I don't know where this goes, but as always this is one of those "for your interest" type things :

Run down since Matt's season on Ep. 4 (1-1) F4 dates:

Matt: F3 Amanda

DeAnna : ** F1 Jesse; however, De said Jesse was F3 until Graham left at the end of hometowns. Therefore, at the time that Jesse had the Ep. 4 date, he was technically going to be F3.

Jason: F2 Molly

Jillian: F2 Kip

Jake : F3 Gia
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3863726;
    You are totatally wrong about Ty. He is there for the right reason. Not to further his career. And regardless of how long his divorce has been. He is in fact ready to move forward with his life, and find a lasting love relationship.
    I found out today that someone I work with knows Ty! Wow, he's really popular! Anyway, they said that he quit a very very good job to be on the show. He did move to Nashville to pursue a singing career. That doesn't mean he only came on the show for exposure. I'm sure it was A reason but he has been married before and is looking for a lasting relationship. I'll let you know if he comes home anytime soon. Still not home as of today
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 03-26-2010 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3863748;
    I don't know where this goes, but as always this is one of those "for your interest" type things :

Run down since Matt's season on Ep. 4 (1-1) F4 dates:

Matt: F3 Amanda

DeAnna : ** F1 Jesse; however, De said Jesse was F3 until Graham left at the end of hometowns. Therefore, at the time that Jesse had the Ep. 4 date, he was technically going to be F3.

Jason: F2 Molly

Jillian: F2 Kip

Jake : F3 Gia
    So if Kasey did indeed get this week's 1-1 date, then we're gonna need some sleuthers in Fresno to be on the lookout for him on his HTD in a week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3863726;
    How long has he been divorced? He was still married, according to his myspace, in July 2009 which was only 8 months ago. That would mean he would have had to separate and divorce and heal in a very short space of time.

I do hope you are right and he is there for the right reason, which is a possible long-term (forever) relationship with Ali. I think Ty is as cute as a button and hope he is as great a guy as he looks like he is.