Page 72 of 130 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

I know I have read this whole thread but now my mind is a bunch of mush of Ty and Tyler and Kasey and Kirk and craig, but I don't remember what was said about Matt McCoy (I think that was his name..) he was on the 20/20 episode and they showed his name VERY clearly...does anyone know if he is home? I'm assuming that he is since he wasn't metioned again.

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;3863469;
    I know I have read this whole thread but now my mind is a bunch of mush of Ty and Tyler and Kasey and Kirk and craig, but I don't remember what was said about Matt McCoy (I think that was his name..) he was on the 20/20 episode and they showed his name VERY clearly...does anyone know if he is home? I'm assuming that he is since he wasn't metioned again.
    He was not on the show - there is a picture of him at a work event on the night of the Meet and Greet - this is the guy who was a twin.

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;3863469;
    I believe he did not make it on the show. Folks here found internet activity vie facebook/myspace/twitter etc after filming started.

IMO - the guys whose names showed clearly during the 20/20 special - did not make the show. Hence their identities were revealed.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

I'm very confused about the # of contestants that are in the game currently.

The plane was a 9 seater plane into NJ (to end dest. NY). And it is assumed that the last RC was a 12 to 9. How could 9 contestants use that plane - with no handlers / producers/crew ?

What about Ali and her handlers ?

Could it be possible that the guys used a commercial flight and Ali and producers used the private plane ?

Could it be possible for more contestants to be cut (less than 9 left) and then subsequently a couple of Brand new ones added in NY ? They did that during Byrons season, Mary and another girl were added later in the season (and Mary ended up being f1 ?).

Also - since none of the guys sleuthed so far have surfaced could their gag order extent to the end of filming ?
    So far we have 6 guys (Ty B, Craig, Kasey, Jonathan, Kirk and Tyler Morrow).
    Of which we know Jonathan is in NY, possibly Kirk too and perhaps Ty B.
    What and the SC was 7 guys. What about the remaining 3 (Craig, Kasey and Tyler Morrow ?) who have not yet surfaced anywhere ?

The numbers don't add up with what we know and the # of people who we think flew into NJ on tuesday- IMO. Its getting me .

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3863478;
    I'm very confused about the # of contestants that are in the game currently.

The plane was a 9 seater plane into NJ (to end dest. NY). And it is assumed that the last RC was a 12 to 9. How could 9 contestants use that plane - with no handlers / producers/crew ?

What about Ali and her handlers ?

Could it be possible that the guys used a commercial flight and Ali and producers used the private plane ?

Could it be possible for more contestants to be cut (less than 9 left) and then subsequently a couple of Brand new ones added in NY ? They did that during Byrons season, Mary and another girl were added later in the season (and Mary ended up being f1 ?).

Also - since none of the guys sleuthed so far have surfaced could their gag order extent to the end of filming ?
    So far we have 6 guys (Ty B, Craig, Kasey, Jonathan, Kirk and Tyler Morrow).
    Of which we know Jonathan is in NY, possibly Kirk too and perhaps Ty B.
    What and the SC was 7 guys. What about the remaining 3 (Craig, Kasey and Tyler Morrow ?) who have not yet surfaced anywhere ?

The numbers don't add up with what we know and the # of people who we think flew into NJ on tuesday- IMO. Its getting me .

I am probably wrong but I am still leaning toward there being more than the 25 for the first night (maybe not the 50 that it is reported Ali said she wanted) and that more than 15 were kept the first night. That would mean that the Hollywood Sign date was a group date, Vegas a 1-on-1, and Malibu a group. For the NYC dates, MNH would be a group, yesterday would be a group, and a 1-on-1 (that we can only speculate about). I also think Ali, MF, and a few of the crew went on the private jet (Ali and MF too recognizable) with the guys going on commercial jets with their handlers, maybe all on one and maybe spread out so as not to be obvious. That would explain why people are spotted in one group and not another, and the seeming extra guys no one can identify that all add up to more than "should" be there at this point.

The plane into New York was not a 9 seater. The company that owns the plane has it set up as a 12 seater. They were able to hide the tail number so we can't directly identify the plane but it is highly likely that the plane held more than 9 people.

There are still rumors that Jonathan is not actually on the show. Even with that picture yesterday - some rumors put him back in Houston. We need someone to watch the weather tomorrow!

We don't have confirmation if Tyler Morrow is still gone or not. So we can't count him in the guys still there. He could also be in the shot of the 7 guys we saw in the photo yesterday.

It is possible all the guys left got to participate in the hunt yesterday - maybe Ali sent her 1-1 home and one of the guys from the 2-1 home - leaving just 7 for yesterday's game. Maybe she had 2 1-1 dates in NYC. So there were 9 for this one.

It's possible Ali started with more guys than we think. And is following Jillian's pattern this season. Maybe she took 10-12 guys with her. If they added new guys in at this point - that is not a good sign. Byron got more girls b/c he told the producers that he was not into any of the girls and would not propose to any of them - thus enters Mary and the other girl.

Trying to guess how many are left at this point is too hard. But we do have a good idea of potential contestants that we can watch and check for HTDs at the end of next week.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3863544;
    The plane into New York was not a 9 seater. The company that owns the plane has it set up as a 12 seater. They were able to hide the tail number so we can't directly identify the plane but it is highly likely that the plane held more than 9 people.

There are still rumors that Jonathan is not actually on the show. Even with that picture yesterday - some rumors put him back in Houston. We need someone to watch the weather tomorrow!

We don't have confirmation if Tyler Morrow is still gone or not. So we can't count him in the guys still there. He could also be in the shot of the 7 guys we saw in the photo yesterday.

It is possible all the guys left got to participate in the hunt yesterday - maybe Ali sent her 1-1 home and one of the guys from the 2-1 home - leaving just 7 for yesterday's game. Maybe she had 2 1-1 dates in NYC. So there were 9 for this one.

It's possible Ali started with more guys than we think. And is following Jillian's pattern this season. Maybe she took 10-12 guys with her. If they added new guys in at this point - that is not a good sign. Byron got more girls b/c he told the producers that he was not into any of the girls and would not propose to any of them - thus enters Mary and the other girl.

Trying to guess how many are left at this point is too hard. But we do have a good idea of potential contestants that we can watch and check for HTDs at the end of next week.
    That's strange about Jonathan....he is still unreachable so I have no clue. I guess I'll have to DVR the news tomorrow because I refuse to get up for the morning show!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3863544;

I am surprised we have as many as we do, then a quick dead end on any new ones. I keep checking the newpapers for potential blurbs about other contestants but haven't found a thing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prettypeep801;3863608;
    That's strange about Jonathan....he is still unreachable so I have no clue. I guess I'll have to DVR the news tomorrow because I refuse to get up for the morning show!
    LOL, that's what I planned to do too! I haven't seen 6am on a weekend since my kids were really small. I have been watching the news/weather on his station this week and there has been no mention of him -- of course since he doesn't usually do the weekday reports, he's not 'missing' at that time.

I really thought that looked like Jonathan in the pic of 7 guys. But, even if he is cut in tonight's RC, he wouldn't be back doing the weather tomorrow morning. Maybe Sunday morning? At least with several of us watching, we should be able to figure out when he does return to work.

Regarding the picture of the 7 guys on the street of NYC and comparing it to the sleuthed contestants :

1. Jonathan - definitely there
    2. Kirk - almost definitely there
    3. Ty Brown - possibly there

I would go so far as to say that Kasey and Craig are definitely not there. I was trying to look at the clips on jokers for the head shape of Tyler Morrow but could not see a match with any of those 7 guys much as I tried.

So we have 3 of guys not confirmed by that SC. And Kasey is supposedly still not home. Neither has word leaked about the other 2.
    Have I got this right or does anyone else have a different opinion ?