Page 71 of 130 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3863289;
    Pretty sure there will be total confusion by the time the season actually airs.
    But cape has posted(upthread somewhere)
    Ty= Ty Brown (the singer)
    Tyler = Tyler Morrow ( from the 20 /20 episode)
    Is Tyler Morrow the one on 20/20 who said Ali was the one on the show that jumped out at him? Also, which one was the guy that they showed on their tv screen and the guy was saying "I want to fall in love". "I know I'll fall in love". However, when they were talking about the guy from "Montana", weren't they talking about Kirk? I'm confused!

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3863292;
    Is Tyler Morrow the one on 20/20 who said Ali was the one on the show that jumped out at him? Also, which one was the guy that they showed on their tv screen and the guy was saying "I want to fall in love". "I know I'll fall in love". However, when they were talking about the guy from "Montana", weren't they talking about Kirk? I'm confused!
    Morrow is the one who was featured the most on the 20/20 special. In the blue shirt with the scruff. He's the one who said Ali stuck out to him. He's also originally from Montana, but lives in Austin now.

"I want to fall in love" Pretty sure that was Ryan Picou, who is NOT on the show.

Kirk lives in Minnesota or Michigan. I think he's from Green Bay, but lives somewhere else right now. It's escaping my mind.

eta- Kirk grew up in Green Bay I think. He lives in Milwaukee now. Wisconsin-not an "M" state.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3863270;
    Not to watch a game, but to get on the field the same way they did in Deanna's season. It was just a thought.

I don't really think they'll go anywhere else, though. NYC is a great city and I'm sure they can find something to do for three more dates. No biggie.
    Probably they'll take in a show. Also, the circus is in town and Nora Jones is at the Garden.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3863292;
    Tyler Morrow was on the 20.20 special - he is not a twin and I don't believe has twin brothers. He is 25 and lives in Austin - he talked about Ali and how she jumped out at him and then the producers talked about him. He grew up in Montana and some of his family still lives there. He is a catering manager.

Ty Brown is from Mississippi but lives in Nashville. He is divorced and in pharmaceutical sales. He is also a country singer. His friends have made him a facebook fan page which you can find by searching Ty Brown Bachelorette on Facebook.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Ooh, there are so many places outside of NY in New England that Ali could take them to. She grew up close to Albany, so that might be a special place to her. Or she could head up to Burlington, VT and hit Killington or Lake Champlain (maybe I could talk my sister into heading out there or searching out any local gossip as she lives and works in Burlington!) or Boston...so, so many fun places to head into in Boston!! [And they could take flights from Logan to Iceland!]

I hope we get a lead as to where they're heading next so we can send our sleuthers out. Depending on where they are, I could have a few people to send out...with big IOU's from me for doing so.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3863317;
    Ooh, there are so many places outside of NY in New England that Ali could take them to. She grew up close to Albany, so that might be a special place to her. Or she could head up to Burlington, VT and hit Killington or Lake Champlain (maybe I could talk my sister into heading out there or searching out any local gossip as she lives and works in Burlington!) or Boston...so, so many fun places to head into in Boston!! [And they could take flights from Logan to Iceland!]

I hope we get a lead as to where they're heading next so we can send our sleuthers out. Depending on where they are, I could have a few people to send out...with big IOU's from me for doing so.
    And her comes the rain and snow again back to New England LOL - and we thought it was SPRING!!!!! What a shock it will be tomorrow and Sat LOL - it would be cool if they did head north for a few days
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3863334;
    And her comes the rain and snow again back to New England LOL - and we thought it was SPRING!!!!! What a shock it will be tomorrow and Sat LOL - it would be cool if they did head north for a few days
    Tomorrow morning is suppose to be nasty but it's suppose to clear up by afternoon. And it's going to be chilly but we're thinking tomorrow is RC right?

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3863335;
    Tomorrow morning is suppose to be nasty but it's suppose to clear up by afternoon. And it's going to be chilly but we're thinking tomorrow is RC right?
    Yes - tomorrow - friday - RC
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

A reminder that this is the Contestant/Potential Bachelor Sleuthing thread. Please take all venue discussion to the Ali Sleuthing Thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3863274;
    Tho Boston WOULD be very cool LOL
    Boston is an amazing city. beautiful parks, buildings, tons of history. Maybe for B7?