Page 64 of 130 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

The last RC was on Monday night - there will probably be another one on Thursday or Friday.

FORT Fanatic

There are two Ty's on the show. Tyler Morrow, and Ty Brown. Tyler Morrow is from TX. Ty Brown from Nashville. Could you note which state or call one Tyler and one Ty. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3861585;
    As of Sunday Ty was still on the show per a post on his brother's facebook page saying he hoped he went far so he could be on TV. That puts him in the F12 at least. No word on him yet today.

I imagine we might hear of a few people showing up in the next day or two.

Anyone in the Houston area know if Jonathan Novack returned to work?

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3861801;
    There are two Ty's on the show. Tyler Morrow, and Ty Brown. Tyler Morrow is from TX. Ty Brown from Nashville. Could you note which state or call one Tyler and one Ty. Thanks.
    Sorry - I think we have all been calling them Ty for Ty Brown and Tyler for Tyler Morrow as we had not heard that he also goes by Ty.

That info is about Ty Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3861595;
    So we know of 7 guys that made the show, but we only know one that is home yet. For those of you who have done this in the past is that normal this far into filming? I can't imagine that all 6 of the guys we have named are still there. What are the odds of that? I keep checking their facebook pages, but is it true they don't have them up until the show ends?

The odds are pretty slim. However, wouldn't it be amazing (though highly improbably) that all 6 remaining sleuthed guys are part of the F6 !!!! ???
    We could call them the FORT-PREMIUM-6 lol.

Having said that, we could have fun in guessing the order of their elimination based purely on photographs and the bits and pieces of information we have on these guys.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3861835;
    The odds are pretty slim. However, wouldn't it be amazing (though highly improbably) that all 6 remaining sleuthed guys are part of the F6 !!!! ???
    We could call them the FORT-PREMIUM-6 lol.

Having said that, we could have fun in guessing the order of their elimination based purely on photographs and the bits and pieces of information we have on these guys.
    Does anyone have time to do up a list in summary.... I'm so impressed by the sleuthers here, and thanks for the fun

The ones we have are: there are pictures and bio info on each of them in the sticky thread called Potential Contestants - no discussion

Tyler Morrow - confirmed by Facebook - was in the 20/20 special
    Kasey Kahl - confirmed by those who know him
    Ty Brown - confirmed by his facebook fan page
    Kirk DeWindt - confirmed by someone who knows him
    Jon Novack - this is not for sure - family says he is on vacation but he has been gone since filming started and deleted his facebook page
    Craig Robinson - confirmed by a co-worked
    Chris Reilly - not sure if he made the cut - if he did - then he did not make the F15

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3861875;
    The ones we have are: there are pictures and bio info on each of them in the sticky thread called Potential Contestants - no discussion

Jon Novack - this is not for sure - family says he is on vacation but he has been gone since filming started and deleted his facebook page
    Chris Reilly - not sure if he made the cut - if he did - then he did not make the F15
    None of this is set in stone, but here's what we can guess for now:
    Ty-F12 since he was still not home on Sunday
    Jonathan-F15 at least, possible F12- I don't think he's home yet, but somebody said he might want to hide out for a few days after being eliminated.
    Kirk- F12- not home this weekend, waiting on more info from his friend
    Craig- F15 at least- coworker said he wasnt back at work the week after the M&G
    Kasey-F15 at least, possible F12- I can't remember when that poster who knows him said he wasn't home yet. Was it this past weekend?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3861875;

Thanks, Cape! I was hoping someone would give us a summary

Chris Reilly is the accountant, right? I'm wondering how could he take time off during tax season, the busiest time of the year for accountants? He's really cute, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Mamadoodle;3861890;

Thanks, Cape! I was hoping someone would give us a summary

Chris Reilly is the accountant, right? I'm wondering how could he take time off during tax season, the busiest time of the year for accountants? He's really cute, though...
    Isn't it funny how these Bachelor/ettes never seem to choose those who we think might be perfect for them. Chris Reilly, like Ali, graduated Summa Cum Laude (Smart) and played soccer. They usually pick someone totally off the wall who we think is totally wrong for them. Maybe if they listened to us, the relationships might last a while longer.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3861585;
    As of Sunday Ty was still on the show per a post on his brother's facebook page saying he hoped he went far so he could be on TV. That puts him in the F12 at least. No word on him yet today.

I imagine we might hear of a few people showing up in the next day or two.

Anyone in the Houston area know if Jonathan Novack returned to work?
    The station where Jonathan Novack works lists him as weekend evening meteorologist, weather graphics producer and feature reporter. I'll keep an eye out for him next weekend on the evening weather reports, and throughout the week for any feature reports.