Page 63 of 130 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

I live in Houston, but don't know if he is home. My friend is friends with him, but if he is home I don't think she will tell me. She is still kinda mad about my other post! Cantstopwatching might know.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3861590;
    Nope - I was just on it.

Go to facebook and search for Ty Brown Bachelorette - it comes up as a group!
    That was so easy, I can't believe I missed it before. I'm usually amazing at navigating through FB. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

So we know of 7 guys that made the show, but we only know one that is home yet. For those of you who have done this in the past is that normal this far into filming? I can't imagine that all 6 of the guys we have named are still there. What are the odds of that? I keep checking their facebook pages, but is it true they don't have them up until the show ends?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3861593;
    That was so easy, I can't believe I missed it before. I'm usually amazing at navigating through FB. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
    Just found this on Twitter...

I am getting lots of questions about my old high school friend...here he is htt p://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/ group.php?gid=364926968393

Take out the spaces for the link

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3861595;
    So we know of 7 guys that made the show, but we only know one that is home yet. For those of you who have done this in the past is that normal this far into filming? I can't imagine that all 6 of the guys we have named are still there. What are the odds of that? I keep checking their facebook pages, but is it true they don't have them up until the show ends?
    Normally, we don't have this many names in the first place. I think we're pretty lucky. I also don't think that they are all still in it. It's down to F9, no chance we know 6 of them. I'll try to find out more about Craig, his coworker seemed eager to talk before maybe he'll help out again. Also, we're waiting to hear from Kirk's friend to see whether or not he's home yet/in one of those beach pics.

About deleting their FBs, most of them do but some of them don't. I remember skipping over Ashley's FB a million times because it was under a different name and I didn't recognize it. A lot of times they'll set it so private that it won't show up in a search, just in other people's friends lists. It was easy to tell things last season because Halloween was smack dab in the middle of the season and everybody was at parties taking pics that were then posted on FB so that helped a lot.

It's easier to tell who goes how far when we have caps. But that won't happen until the end of April at the very earliest.

This is an attractive look for Ty!

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...BachFAn/TY.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballMama;3861651;
    OMG! I'm not sure if he is channelling Bret Michael, Dee Snider, or both.

He does have a cute smile, though. Is that really Ty?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Has anyone gotten any info on the guy from Sarnia, ON...ie-name? I know a few people there and I can ask around once we get a name...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;3861746;
    Has anyone gotten any info on the guy from Sarnia, ON...ie-name? I know a few people there and I can ask around once we get a name...
    I am following the person there who originally posted but have not gotten a name so far... and she has almost 500 friends so would be hard to narrow it down. As soon as I see something I will let yall know.

With all the amazing sleuthing going on, and I do mean ahmaaaazing, has anyone who has reported seeing Ali ever reported seeing who she might have been with? Also, when is the next elimination?