Page 59 of 130 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Here's some additional info on Craig Robinson (and a more casual pic): Penn State for undergrad, major in Supply Chain and Information Systems (?), Minor in Spanish. Studied abroad in Spain. Law School at Villanova, Internship with the Department of Homeland Security. Admitted to the Bar 2008, specializes in Immigration Law. Avid basketball player, also skis, likes to stay in shape, sports have always been a big part of his life. Favorite magazine: Sports Illustrated. Likes Pearl Jam. Seems like a very bright, pretty well-rounded guy (shouldn't be many skeletons in his closet since he has to go through a complete gov't clearance check to work with Homeland Security.

Quote Originally Posted by Deege111;3858289;
    Here's some additional info on Craig Robinson (and a more casual pic): Penn State for undergrad, major in Supply Chain and Information Systems (?), Minor in Spanish. Studied abroad in Spain. Law School at Villanova, Internship with the Department of Homeland Security. Admitted to the Bar 2008, specializes in Immigration Law. Avid basketball player, also skis, likes to stay in shape, sports have always been a big part of his life. Favorite magazine: Sports Illustrated. Likes Pearl Jam. Seems like a very bright, pretty well-rounded guy (shouldn't be many skeletons in his closet since he has to go through a complete gov't clearance check to work with Homeland Security.

So, is this the Craig Robinson that tractor pulls and lives in Leitchfield, KY?

ETA...is this Craig or Chase? I'm asking b/c even though I don't live in Leitchfield I have an uncle and cousins that tractor pull...yep, don't understand the fascination but they are really good. I don't care for it....not my cup of tea...but have seen my uncle pull before. It's...different. Anyway, they all know each other...so I can ask around......
    Last edited by mandmmom2; 03-19-2010 at 10:15 AM.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3858420;
    So, is this the Craig Robinson that tractor pulls and lives in Leitchfield, KY?

ETA...is this Craig or Chase? I'm asking b/c even though I don't live in Leitchfield I have an uncle and cousins that tractor pull...yep, don't understand the fascination but they are really good. I don't care for it....not my cup of tea...but have seen my uncle pull before. It's...different. Anyway, they all know each other...so I can ask around......
    Craig lives in Philly. He's not the tractor guy and so far we don't think Chase is on the Bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3858219;
    Why did it say he lives in San Louis Obispo?
    He left Fresno for a job in SLO last year but his hometown is Fresno. Remember that stuff people find searching on the internet is sometimes outdated or hasn't been updated. He was in Fresno the weekend before he left for the show and on Tuesday before he left for filming had a get together. When he resurfaces it will be in Fresno.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3858243;
    Sorry! Well honestly, those are some extremely cheesy pictures that he should have destroyed!!!!!
    I'm not a big fan of all Kasey's model looking pics either but in his defense, regardless if you think so or not, he is very photogenic. He has photo shoots taken from local photographers and he has a great eye for the camera. It is what photographers want for their portfolios. There are a few professional photographers that have Kasey's pictures featured on their websites and in portfolios to display their personal work. They love his look.

I hope that makes sense. So although he may look cheesy to us...he's not being cheesy...he has what the artists (photographers) are loking for.

Quote Originally Posted by hate2love;3858525;
    I'm not a big fan of all Kasey's model looking pics either but in his defense, regardless if you think so or not, he is very photogenic. He has photo shoots taken from local photographers and he has a great eye for the camera. It is what photographers want for their portfolios. There are a few professional photographers that have Kasey's pictures featured on their websites and in portfolios to display their personal work. They love his look.

I hope that makes sense. So although he may look cheesy to us...he's not being cheesy...he has what the artists (photographers) are loking for.
    Did he know the bachelorette was going to be Ali? Did he think she was cute?

Quote Originally Posted by hate2love;3858525;

Do you know if Kasey is home yet? Since their was a RC last night I am just wondering if he is still in the running for Ali. BTW thanks for all the info you have shared with him and I like Kasey based on what I have seen so far
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3858539;
    Did he know the bachelorette was going to be Ali? Did he think she was cute?
    Yes! and Yes!

Kasey did know Ali was going to be the bachelorette. I don't know for sure the exact date he found out it was Ali but it was before the public knew...or should I say before it was announced on ATFR. I remember that I knew a week or two before ATFR.

Looks wise...Ali is exactly his type. However, supposedly Ali's mom said Ali is a real down to earth person and I don't think Kasey is a real down to earth kind of guy.

The RC was only last night, according to what I read on here. If that was true and he was eliminated last night he will surface this weekend. I'll probably know for sure by Saturday night if he is home or if he is still in LA. I'll keep everyone posted.

Quote Originally Posted by hate2love;3858571;
    Yes! and Yes!

Kasey did know Ali was going to be the bachelorette. I don't know for sure the exact date he found out it was Ali but it was before the public knew...or should I say before it was announced on ATFR. I remember that I knew a week or two before ATFR.

Looks wise...Ali is exactly his type. However, supposedly Ali's mom said Ali is a real down to earth person and I don't think Kasey is a real down to earth kind of guy.

The RC was only last night, according to what I read on here. If that was true and he was eliminated last night he will surface this weekend. I'll probably know for sure by Saturday night if he is home or if he is still in LA. I'll keep everyone posted.
    We are so glad you are here Keep us posted. See if he'll spill any other names.....

Did Chris Reilly one of the bachelors confirmed on this season know Ali already? I saw this and wanted to know if there might be another Chris on the show as well?

Someone that knows Ali said "her friend Chris is going to be on the show and left for filming on March 7th." (I assume she didn't mean Chris Harrison). This means the show is now filming. It takes approx 6 weeks to film a season of the bachelor.