Page 53 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 1296

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

  1. #521
    There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,843

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Remember that this thread is for combing the net and elsewhere for potential bachelors. To keep the threads straight, it would be great if any future LAS VEGAS venue, etc. sleuthing was done in the Ali Sleuthing Thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  2. #522
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    I found this as someone that could be a bachelor this season. I will look for a name and picture:

    As I was flipping past ABC earlier, a tease for the new season of Bachelorette was on. It appeared by the brief clip that a guy I used to work with was interviewed...or his look alike will be a contestant!

    Then he followed up with this comment:

    Don't know for sure who it was but it looked like and sounded like a former Account Executive (Sales) for the Hornets.
    Last edited by Love_Me; 03-17-2010 at 11:27 PM.

  3. #523
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3857548;
    I found this as someone that could be a bachelor this season. I will look for a name and picture:

    As I was flipping past ABC earlier, a tease for the new season of Bachelorette was on. It appeared by the brief clip that a guy I used to work with was interviewed...or his look alike will be a contestant!
    Would that be from the 20/20 special? Or was there a commercial that nobody knew about??

  4. #524
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3857550;
    Would that be from the 20/20 special? Or was there a commercial that nobody knew about??

    I think I found the guy he is talking about Matt Bowman:

    Matt Bowman - LinkedIn

    Here are a couple of things about him:

    Current Season Ticket Sales Manager at Oklahoma City Thunder

    Past Sales Consultant at Dallas Cowboys New Stadium

    Sales Consultant at Pacers Sports & Entertainment

    University of Iowa
    2000 2004


    There is a tiny picture of him at the link too.

  5. #525
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3857559;
    I think I found the guy he is talking about Matt Bowman:

    Matt Bowman - LinkedIn

    Here are a couple of things about him:

    Current Season Ticket Sales Manager at Oklahoma City Thunder

    Past Sales Consultant at Dallas Cowboys New Stadium

    Sales Consultant at Pacers Sports & Entertainment

    University of Iowa
    2000 2004


    There is a tiny picture of him at the link too.
    Is that the guy on the 20/20 thing - he was sittingin a chair with a ??white shirt on - I think it some maybe blue trim on the shirt?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  6. #526
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by capegal
    Is that the guy on the 20/20 thing - he was sittingin a chair with a ??white shirt on - I think it some maybe blue trim on the shirt?!?
    This guy?


  7. #527
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;3857566;
    This guy?




    CAPE - ya that is the one I was wondering about - what do you think?!?

    Why do guys show up in sweat suits ROFL




    Last edited by Capegal; 03-18-2010 at 12:00 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  8. #528
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Here is the guys picture found at the link I posted:



    Sorry it is so small. Is it a match?

  9. #529
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3857571;




    CAPE - ya that is the one I was wondering about - what do you think?!?

    Why do guys show up in sweat suits ROFL
    Right?
    This guy must have been lost. Maybe he went to the wrong audition.

  10. #530
    Frankly, my dear BritLit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Not on the Fence
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    If this guy is the ticket sales manager for the Oklahoma City Hornets, may be connected to the show via Kimberly from season just past. She was a dancer for that team. Wasn't she cut the first night?
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.