Page 5 of 130 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

So is Chris a maybe or a definitely?

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3847790;
    MY US Weekly magazine that I received today said Ali would start filming March 13th for a May 24th premiere.
    So my guess for a 3/12 start date was only off by a day.
    And I think that would also pretty much solidify Chris as one of the 25 since we got the info of him leaving for the show on 3/9.

I'll try to make a tentative schedule so we can keep our eyes peeled for dates and RCs and whatnot.

Found this on twitter from ClassyFabSarah:

oh... ahem, did I mention my date for one event is, um, a finalist for a certain reality dating show? one that I tweet about frequently?

Some more: From ClassyFabSarah:

@ReluctantSuburb @luellam @fncycwgrl I don't even remember his name but I know he's been meeting to be a Bachelorette contestant. Hahaha!
    @pinksass he's in the second-to-last cut for the Bachelorette. not kidding. I die of humiliation just thinking about it.
    @fncycwgrl he's in school with my law school/med school friends... I don't really even know him!
    @aRealLifeWife all I know is the Bachelorette. Not even sure if it's taping or if he made the cut. But I'll see him tom & pump for details
    @pinksass No, I don't think so. He's maybe a contestant on the Bachelorette... I don't have the FULL scoop yet. Except he's hot. Way hot.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3848109;

@ReluctantSuburb @luellam @fncycwgrl I don't even remember his name but I know he's been meeting to be a Bachelorette contestant. Hahaha!
    @pinksass he's in the second-to-last cut for the Bachelorette. not kidding. I die of humiliation just thinking about it.
    @fncycwgrl he's in school with my law school/med school friends... I don't really even know him!
    @aRealLifeWife all I know is the Bachelorette. Not even sure if it's taping or if he made the cut. But I'll see him tom & pump for details
    @pinksass No, I don't think so. He's maybe a contestant on the Bachelorette... I don't have the FULL scoop yet. Except he's hot. Way hot.
    Great Find!
    Now we just gotta dig for a name and find out who the dude is.

ETA
    Looks like that tweeter is from Indiana, maybe the potential bachelor is too?

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3848109;

I saw that too!!! She said she was going to talk to him today and I keep checking her twitter and nada.... argh!!!

I found this tweet. No name or anything, but maybe worth diggin into?

@lauren_brooke:
    A little bird told me that one of my very good friends is a contestant on this season of The Bachelorette. I've never watched, but i will!

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3847633;
    Maybe I should be checking out the firefighters too
    Maybe I'll go to the local fire station & check out the guys...I mean sleuth around. Yeah I know we've already found "Chris" & we haven't heard of anyone from NC, but I just want to be thorough....really thorough.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3848426;
    Maybe I'll go to the local fire station & check out the guys...I mean sleuth around. Yeah I know we've already found "Chris" & we haven't heard of anyone from NC, but I just want to be thorough....really thorough.
    I'll do my part and check out around SC. I"m sure there are lots of "potential" contestants to oogle

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3847645;
    So Chris is 29 from Winter Park, FL.
    He's now an accountant in Atlanta.
    Hopefully he's a good guy.
    He is cute.