Page 46 of 130 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3857013;
    I think he worked in Real Estate, but I'm not sure if he quit doing that to start the California Fighter Mag. I wish I had written down what the name of the real estate job was. It was on his FB/myspace which has since been deleted.

Never mind I found it. I guess he owned his own business? KRK is his initials.

KRK Financial and Realty
    * Fresno, CA US
    * C.E.O.

I do remember now that in one of his blogs he said he stopped doing that to focus on his magazine.
    I tried to get more dirt also. I pulled NAR's records for California and they don't show him as a current member. It could be possible he did commercial real estate and isn't registered with NAR. My state board shows when they started and stoped for free, but I think you have to pay in California.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3857238;
    Yes, that's him. I told DH when he got home that I really think Jon is there and, for the first time, DH is actually interested in finding out what happens.
    Thanks! That's too funny about your DH!

So we have the first week pretty much figured out already. That's so impressive.

Oh, I would love to see Celine Dion singing to Ali and one of the guys, but like someone already said, they'll probably stay away from big crowds and do it privately. Some of her songs are so romantic and would probably fit with the season!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

OK, Barry Manilow and Bette Midler are in Vegas now maybe that's the concert date. Oh and Cher too. Wasn't Martina McBride the concert band for Jillian and Jake? That was a solo performance.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 03-17-2010 at 08:46 PM.

There's a Tweet posted earlier today talking about a free Eve 6 (who's that?) concert at the Hard Rock Cafe in Vegas tonight, but I'm guessing they wouldn't be going to that since it's so public.

I'll continue searching, though.

Good job to all who sleuthed out today's goings on!

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3857036;
    Matt posted on FB on Sat night, the night of the M&G. No way he'd have any kind of access during filming like that. He also has pretty steady updates on FB for the days before and after that.
    Since I am also new please share your wisdom! How is everyone checking facebook posts? Aren't almost all of them private?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I know this word gets thrown around a lot but you guys are A-MA-ZING!!!

Okay-- who's in Vegas and doesn't have a show scheduled tonight. Or who's got a new CD/tour coming up that they need to promote??

I see Barry Manilow's got some shows (none tonight).

ETA: Sorry, I see others mentioned Barry first.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I found something ! I hope it is what we are looking for:

Today, March 17, 2010, 2 hours ago
    Dre_Uh: RT @jonessa15: #thebachelorette iS JUST CHiLLiN AT ENTERPiSE... <----Ali??? I LOVE HER!!!

@Dre_Uh Was Ali here in Vegas? I loved her on the bachelor!

Today, March 17, 2010, 19 minutes ago
    Dre_Uh: @LVaphrdite YESSS! She was at my friends work (enterprise) and she didn't even kno who she was.....I would of been FREAKIN OUT! hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3857026;
    Does anyone here think that on the 20/20 special, when the producers were sitting around a casting session playing matchmaker they were talking about Jonathan? They said things like: I think if he were to fall in love it would be fun to watch and that he would be surprised and Ali too would be surprised. Also, that it would be very different.

LOL, his name starts with J!
    I thought that was an odd thing for them to say! When I heard that I thought it must be a physical thing. You know like it might not be someone she/he would be attracted to at first, but maybe once they got to know each other they would click.

^ Yup, just found that as well. Paydirt! Here's another:

"ALL THiS COMOTiON AT WORK..CAMERA CREWS/LiMOS...i THiNK iTS A CELEB. iTS ONLY THE BACHEROLETTE."
    Posted around 6pm EST.
    Bachelorette Related Tweet