Page 44 of 130 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 1296

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

  1. #431
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;3857151;
    The one plane only seats 4 - that would mean only 3 guys went...
    In the 4 seater, it could be Ali, her date, a photographer and the pilot. There was a photographer inside the plane with Jake and Ali, I'm sure. I remember Melissa or Jason saying when they were on that blimp, the photographer was sitting at their feet or something like that. How in the world could you fall in love with a photographer at your feet and a camera in your face?

  2. #432
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by justhad2c;3857160;
    The other one that left at 1:51 is a larger executive jet - a Embraer Phenom - seats 4. A jet would fly WAY faster than a Cessna, so the Cessna may have been a crew to film their arrival?? It arrived about 45 minutes before the jet.
    Hmm that makes sense, too. I think.
    I honestly have no clue.

  3. #433
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3857158;
    Or it could be a 1-1 date. With a separate person piloting the plane and Ali and the boy in the back?

    Going back to what Capegal said, any way the second plane could 'catch up' to the first and get those shots? Or would that just not work?
    Plane one took off at
    Wed 01:41PM PDT and arrived at Wed 03:16PM PDT (this was the cessna) - it is registered to the Flying 8 Ball club based at Van Nuys airport


    Plane 2 took off at
    Wed 01:51PM PDT and arrived Wed 02:32PM PDT (this was the jet) - it is registered to the Bank of Utah Trustees

    so plane one did some sightseeing on the way and plane two went the direct route

    There is a point early in the flight where plane one seemed to sightsee around LA and then interesected with plane 2 - they then crossed paths again about 1/2 way - but I can't tell time wise how that played out.

    Maybe it is a 1-1 Cinderella date - and the crew got their shots and went on and then Ali and date arrived and the crew got there ahead of time for filming.

    Since he did say he was pulling out planes - it would make sense that we are looking for 2 flights together
    Last edited by cape; 03-17-2010 at 07:35 PM.

  4. #434
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;3857171;
    Plane one took off at
    Wed 01:51PM PDT and arrived Wed 02:32PM PDT

    Plane 2 took off at
    Wed 01:41PM PDT and arrived at Wed 03:16PM PDT

    so plane one did some sightseeing on the way and plane two went the direct route

    There is a point early in the flight where plane one seemed to sightsee around LA and then interesected with plane 2 - they then crossed paths again about 1/2 way - but I can't tell time wise how that played out.

    Maybe it is a 1-1 Cinderella date - and the crew got their shots and went on and then Ali and date arrived and the crew got there ahead of time for filming.
    I think if these are the planes they used, then this was definitely a 1-1 date. Not enough room for a groupdate. Also, it means there's a chance for an awkward goodbye, which this show loves. Build up the romantic date and then drop him at the end of the night- like Natalie.

    Which means yesterday at the photoshoot had to be a groupdate.

    eta
    I remember reading somewhere before Jake's season started that Ali had never been to Vegas. I remember it because I thought it was weird that she seemed to go on a lot of fun trips-Mexico, Miami- but she hadn't been to Vegas yet. Fun day for her I guess.
    Last edited by CashFoSho; 03-17-2010 at 07:39 PM.

  5. #435
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3857067;
    Not sure why but I just assumed they were still talking about Tyler during that clip. Maybe not.
    The clip was edited to make it seem like they were talking about Tyler because the scene prior to that one was when they were talking to Tyler. It is really only a guess, but what made me think that it might be Jonathan they were talking about was from the few posts that I read about him here. From the posts I read here, it made me think that Jonathan is on the show for a career advancement only. He could have been up front with the producers about it and he would fall into the category of the half who go on the show other than to find a mate.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-17-2010 at 11:01 PM.

  6. #436
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    69

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3857176;
    I think if these are the planes they used, then this was definitely a 1-1 date. Not enough room for a groupdate. Also, it means there's a chance for an awkward goodbye, which this show loves. Build up the romantic date and then drop him at the end of the night- like Natalie.

    Which means yesterday at the photoshoot had to be a groupdate.

    eta
    I remember reading somewhere before Jake's season started that Ali had never been to Vegas. I remember it because I thought it was weird that she seemed to go on a lot of fun trips-Mexico, Miami- but she hadn't been to Vegas yet. Fun day for her I guess.
    Someone (ok, fess up if you're a forter!!) tweeted the guy at the airport

    hey man what kind of planes did the bachelorette use? the big fancy private jets or the smaller single engine ones? =)

    His reply: Private jet. But one of thesmaller type ones.

    That would be the Phenom!!!

    I think we got it!

  7. #437
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3857176;
    I think if these are the planes they used, then this was definitely a 1-1 date. Not enough room for a groupdate. Also, it means there's a chance for an awkward goodbye, which this show loves. Build up the romantic date and then drop him at the end of the night- like Natalie.

    Which means yesterday at the photoshoot had to be a groupdate.

    eta
    I remember reading somewhere before Jake's season started that Ali had never been to Vegas. I remember it because I thought it was weird that she seemed to go on a lot of fun trips-Mexico, Miami- but she hadn't been to Vegas yet. Fun day for her I guess.
    Do we know what type of music Ali likes? I would bet they will get a concert in Vegas - Garth Brooks is a new headliner there - IF she likes country.

    Someone Tweet him and ask how many guys were with her - and what was his name!!

    This means we have ALL 3 dates!!! WTG ladies!!!

  8. #438
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Maybe Ali went on a 1:1 to Vegas to a concert. Remember, the past 3 seasons the first 1:1 date went to a concert AND became the next Bachelor/ette (Jill, Jake, Ali).

    The first 1:1 is usually a fancy date, so Ali was probably dressed to the nines, thus the guy tweeting that "Ali is hot". However, she could have looked just as hot in jeans.

    Can anyone find out who is playing in Vegas right now that might be a possibility of them going to see? Who was that group that was talked about early on that said they were in talks with The Bachelorette. It was posted on Fort, but it might have been before Ali was chosen, so it could have been in The Bachelor Forum.

  9. #439
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by justhad2c;3857188;
    Someone (ok, fess up if you're a forter!!) tweeted the guy at the airport

    hey man what kind of planes did the bachelorette use? the big fancy private jets or the smaller single engine ones? =)

    His reply: Private jet. But one of thesmaller type ones.

    That would be the Phenom!!!

    I think we got it!
    A big thank you to whoever asked him. I only know how to search for things, I can't communicate with that thing to save my life.
    So to Vegas for a 1-1 it is!
    I can't believe we got the first week figured out already.

  10. #440
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3857199;
    Maybe Ali went on a 1:1 to Vegas to a concert. Remember, the past 3 seasons the first 1:1 date went to a concert AND became the next Bachelor/ette (Jill, Jake, Ali).

    The first 1:1 is usually a fancy date, so Ali was probably dressed to the nines, thus the guy tweeting that "Ali is hot". However, she could have looked just as hot in jeans.

    Can anyone find out who is playing in Vegas right now that might be a possibility of them going to see? Who was that group that was talked about early on that said they were in talks with The Bachelorette. It was posted on Fort, but it might have been before Ali was chosen, so it could have been in The Bachelor Forum.
    The band that said they 'were on the bachelorette' was Anthony Orio and the Goodfellers. I'll check up and see where they're at right now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.