Page 43 of 130 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by justhad2c;3857131;
    There were 2 flights to Henderson Executive around 1:45 within 10 minutes of each other.
    That's Las Vegas right?
    What kind of planes were they?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3857121;
    He said he was pulling out the planes 7 hours ago, so around 9 am CA time.
    Then 3 hours ago he said the thing about Ali being hot. So Between 1230-1 PM.
    He had a ton of tweets in between, if she'd been there earlier I think he would've tweeted it. So my best guess is that the flight took off between 1230 and 130, right? There's like 7 or 8 flights to check through.
    One left at 10:36 and arrived in Vegas at 11:15 - it is scheduled to fly back RIGHT NOW. - that seems like too short of a trip!

One left at 1:41 but was a smaller plane and took the scenic route and twice the normal time to get there

The final one left at 1:51 and took the normal time

Could it be a 1-1 date? - the 1:41 plane was a cessna 4-seater
    Last edited by cape; 03-17-2010 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3857130;
    While Jon's family still tries to get in touch with him (LOL!) my spidey senses are telling me he's on the show. As others have said, when I first saw the photo, I thought middle guy was him as well.

With that assumption, I will say a few things about him -- as I mentioned yesterday, he's a fun guy with a quick wit who can sling the quick zingers. He's smart and always the life of the party (not in a cheesy way, just in an outgoing way; people gravitate towards him). He's smart and worked hard to get where he is (something Ali can relate to, I'm sure) but knows when to cut loose. I think it'll be fun to watch him on the show and would love to see him get a HTD.
    He sounds like a great guy! I hope he and Ali hit it off....By the way, is this the guy you mentioned that you thought might make the show weeks ago?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

While Jon's family still tries to get in touch with him (LOL!) my spidey senses are telling me he's on the show. As others have said, when I first saw the photo, I thought middle guy was him as well.

With that assumption, I will say a few things about him -- as I mentioned yesterday, he's a fun guy with a quick wit who can sling the quick zingers. He's smart and always the life of the party (not in a cheesy way, just in an outgoing way; people gravitate towards him). He's smart and worked hard to get where he is (something Ali can relate to, I'm sure) but knows when to cut loose. I think it'll be fun to watch him on the show and would love to see him get a HTD.
    Just LOVE that spidey sense of yours CANTSTOP
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3857134;
    One left at 10:36 and arrived in Vegas at 11:15 - it is scheduled to fly back RIGHT NOW. - that seems like too short of a trip!

One left at 1:41 but was a smaller plane and took the scenic route and twice the normal time to get there

The last two sound like what they would use for a date. The first Ali and her guy(s), and the second for the crew? What do yall think?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3857142;
    The last two sound like what they would use for a date. The first Ali and her guy(s), and the second for the crew? What do yall think?
    On flying dates of past seasons - there seems to have been a 2nd plane with the crew filming during the flight - remembering last season - and the shots of Jake and Ali during the flight - taken from outside - so it could well be - the 2nd plane would have to catch up with the 1st at some point - uuummmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3857142;
    The one plane only seats 4 - that would mean only 3 guys went...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3857151;
    The one plane only seats 4 - that would mean only 3 guys went...
    Or it could be a 1-1 date. With a separate person piloting the plane and Ali and the boy in the back?

Going back to what Capegal said, any way the second plane could 'catch up' to the first and get those shots? Or would that just not work?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3857134;

Could it be a 1-1 date? - the 1:41 plane was a cessna 4-seater
    The other one that left at 1:51 is a larger executive jet - a Embraer Phenom - seats 4. A jet would fly WAY faster than a Cessna, so the Cessna may have been a crew to film their arrival?? It arrived about 45 minutes before the jet.

I like him. I hope he is on the show. If only so you can tell us what his Mother has to say about him fibbing to her.
    I love his personality on camera, too. Those antique videos he did that are on FB are great. He reminds me of CH in a way. I got that vibe after watching all those videos.