Page 42 of 130 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3857055;
    They could be. Today is either a groupdate or a 1-1 date.
    In that special right before they talked about the Hollywood sign date, they mentioned something about Vegas. Maybe they're going there?

Any way to find out what kind of planes they're using?
    There is one IFR flight scheduled from Van Nuys to McCarren departing at approx 4pm. A single engine 7 seater, registered to a person from Encino, CA. That person is a producer.....or at least shares a name with said producer!
    Last edited by justhad2c; 03-17-2010 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by justhad2c;3857073;
    There is one IFR flight scheduled from Van Nuys to McCarren departing at approx 4pm. A single engine 7 seater, registered to a person from Encino, CA. That person is a producer.....or at least shares a name with said producer!
    Hmm that could be a possibility.
    But that guy who posted on twitter also said something 2 hours ago about Ali being "Hot" so I think they may have already left. Any way to check back what planes have already taken off?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3857088;
    Hmm that could be a possibility.
    But that guy who posted on twitter also said something 2 hours ago about Ali being "Hot" so I think they may have already left. Any way to check back what planes have already taken off?
    No IFR flights left Van Nuys earlier today for Vegas - only the one that is scheduled. That doesn't mean that there were NO flights to Vegas, just that if there were any, they didn't file a flight plan.

I found this site. I have no idea if it's legit or if I'm even looking at the right kind of thing, but it shows a flight to Palm Springs (a Bach hot spot) taking off around the same time the tweeter posted about seeing Ali. Any way somebody can tell me if I'm completely confused or if there's something legit about this site?

FlightAware > Airport Activity > Van Nuys Airport (Van Nuys, CA) [KVNY]

You know what... the plane that went to Palm Springs was a small single engine plane.
    Are they really going to do the exact same date two seasons in a row? And with Ali on both dates, that seems oogie to me.
    Maybe they went somewhere else. lol
    Last edited by CashFoSho; 03-17-2010 at 06:50 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3857105;
    I found this site. I have no idea if it's legit or if I'm even looking at the right kind of thing, but it shows a flight to Palm Springs (a Bach hot spot) taking off around the same time the tweeter posted about seeing Ali. Any way somebody can tell me if I'm completely confused or if there's something legit about this site?

FlightAware > Airport Activity > Van Nuys Airport (Van Nuys, CA) [KVNY]
    I got my info from this site - it is legit. My BF is a pilot, he gave me the site address and I use it to track him when he flies!!

I saw two flights to Santa Barbara too but haven't checked into them. They left at 10:30 am though - not sure how that fits into the timing of the tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by justhad2c;3857109;
    I got my info from this site - it is legit. My BF is a pilot, he gave me the site address and I use it to track him when he flies!!

I saw two flights to Santa Barbara too but haven't checked into them. They left at 10:30 am though - not sure how that fits into the timing of the tweets.
    Depending on the timing of the tweets - yes - that could be important - and 2 planes at the same time?? With the same destination?? - That could be a possibility - one for Ali and date - and one for a film crew enroute -
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Actually fits perfectly - the tweet was 7 hours ago that he was pulling out the planes. That would have been 9 am LA time....

He said he was pulling out the planes 7 hours ago, so around 9 am CA time.
    Then 3 hours ago he said the thing about Ali being hot. So Between 1230-1 PM.
    He had a ton of tweets in between, if she'd been there earlier I think he would've tweeted it. So my best guess is that the flight took off between 1230 and 130, right? There's like 7 or 8 flights to check through.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

While Jon's family still tries to get in touch with him (LOL!) my spidey senses are telling me he's on the show. As others have said, when I first saw the photo, I thought middle guy was him as well.

With that assumption, I will say a few things about him -- as I mentioned yesterday, he's a fun guy with a quick wit who can sling the quick zingers. He's smart and always the life of the party (not in a cheesy way, just in an outgoing way; people gravitate towards him). He's smart and worked hard to get where he is (something Ali can relate to, I'm sure) but knows when to cut loose. I think it'll be fun to watch him on the show and would love to see him get a HTD.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3857121;
    He said he was pulling out the planes 7 hours ago, so around 9 am CA time.
    Then 3 hours ago he said the thing about Ali being hot. So Between 1230-1 PM.
    He had a ton of tweets in between, if she'd been there earlier I think he would've tweeted it. So my best guess is that the flight took off between 1230 and 130, right? There's like 7 or 8 flights to check through.
    There were 2 flights to Henderson Executive around 1:45 within 10 minutes of each other.