Page 39 of 130 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3856721;
    I really hope Jonathan N is on the show - I don't think he's hot but he's a very very funny guy. I saw a clip of him on youtube called "Jonathan Novack Entertainment" and found it really entertaining. And we all know how much we need honest-to-god entertainers on this show.
    He's totally cute! I love how funny he is....seems that he and Ali would make a good couple! I hope he is on the show too.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3856527;
    Another tweet from this morning...

Guy I grew up with in school and youth group is going to be on the next Bachelorette. Another douche from Fresno in the national spotlight.
    Is that the California Fight dude? I didn't care for his pics.

Maybe it's just me, but I find it way too hard to believe that all of this stuff with Jonathan is just a coincidence. I think he was told not to let anybody know he was doing the show, and he maybe tried to backtrack a little bit. He's on vacation and he doesn't have a phone? And he doesn't know where he's going? He's either covering his tracks, or he got kidnapped, or he's changing his identity.

I really like him, though, so I hope he's on. When I first heard about him and that he didn't make it, I was so disappointed because he seemed SO perfect for little miss Ali. A Boston boy living in Texas with THAT personality. Loved him. And whether or not Ali takes a liking to him, he's good for tv. If the casting producers turned him away, they missed out.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3856812;
    Maybe it's just me, but I find it way too hard to believe that all of this stuff with Jonathan is just a coincidence. I think he was told not to let anybody know he was doing the show, and he maybe tried to backtrack a little bit. He's on vacation and he doesn't have a phone? And he doesn't know where he's going? He's either covering his tracks, or he got kidnapped, or he's changing his identity.

I really like him, though, so I hope he's on. When I first heard about him and that he didn't make it, I was so disappointed because he seemed SO perfect for little miss Ali. A Boston boy living in Texas with THAT personality. Loved him. And whether or not Ali takes a liking to him, he's good for tv. If the casting producers turned him away, they missed out.
    Just an FYI...My source is NOT prettygirl801! We have contacted each other to see. We all know how fast things spread. You tell one person who tells another. I don't think it is a coincidence either. My friend doesn't know they are filming right now, but I think I am going to tell her. She was trying to reach him by phone, but wasn't able to. She needed a favor and thinks he is mad at her because she said it isn't like him to not respond while on vacation. I think I should clue her in!

On one of the screencap photos there is a guy in the middle of the photo that seems to be the same height and built as Jonathan Novack. Could it me him?

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3856914;
    On one of the screencap photos there is a guy in the middle of the photo that seems to be the same height and built as Jonathan Novack. Could it me him?
    Don't tell me you know him too? Yes, the one at the hotel looks like him.

How cool that it looks like more and more that Jonathan is on the show I can see him going pretty far I think him and Ali will hit off pretty well and he seems like the guy that Ali has been describing I hope he is on I want to see how they interact with each other
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3856914;
    That is what everyone who knows him seems to think. At this point, until we hear otherwise we should definitely consider him as one of the contestants.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3856941;
    How cool that it looks like more and more that Jonathan is on the show I can see him going pretty far I think him and Ali will hit off pretty well and he seems like the guy that Ali has been describing I hope he is on I want to see how they interact with each other
    This was my first impression of him as well. He's got a good sense of humor and a lot of charisma. I thought he was so cute when I first saw his pic. And now he could possibly be the middle guy as well? I liked that guy too and now I find out they might be the same person.

For future sleuthing purposes, looks like Jonathan wears his watch on his right wrist.

From some of the videos I just saw of him he seems to have a lot of personality. Sure would make the show interesting. I hope he is on.