Page 38 of 130 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3856431;
    [/B]

You said he worked for the Dallas Cowboys and Jenni Croft is a former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. Maybe that's why she's on his FB gallery. Just a thought.
    That is definitely why the picture is there but I just find the Bachelor casts to all be so intertwined....its like a club where you have to know someone to get in!

Another tweet from this morning...

Guy I grew up with in school and youth group is going to be on the next Bachelorette. Another douche from Fresno in the national spotlight.

Could they be talking about Kasey Kahl? Isn't he the one from Fresno?

Yep he is the one... you could be right!! He is the same age as guy who tweeted.

I really hope Jonathan N is on the show - I don't think he's hot but he's a very very funny guy. I saw a clip of him on youtube called "Jonathan Novack Entertainment" and found it really entertaining. And we all know how much we need honest-to-god entertainers on this show.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3856721;
    I really hope Jonathan N is on the show - I don't think he's hot but he's a very very funny guy. I saw a clip of him on youtube called "Jonathan Novack Entertainment" and found it really entertaining. And we all know how much we need honest-to-god entertainers on this show.
    Oh man...there is so much more where that came from!!! He was even able to turn a segment on antiques into something that was entertaining for me to watch. I can't wait to see if he's on the show. It will be interesting for sure!

I just watched his entertainment bit on youtube... I hope he's on the show he seems like Ali's type and I think he's cute! Definitely one of my favorites ... so far.

If Jonathan is on I guess that means he made it through the first cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3856753;
    Our local weatherman has been doing the weather for years maybe even decades. If he all of sudden stopped doing the weather in all seriousness people would start to wonder about his well being. Example another station near us had a reporter that was pregnant ... when she all of sudden was not there we knew she was having/had her baby.

All this to say... isn't the general public in that area going to start asking questions as to his whereabouts? This show can last up to almost 2 months!

I know weird question.

I would love to hear how the station will spin his absense..
    I don't think so because he does morning weekend. Who is up that early? How do these people get out of work for 5 weeks though. I miss one afternoon my boss freaks!

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3856755;
    I don't think so because he does morning weekend. Who is up that early? How do these people get out of work for 5 weeks though. I miss one afternoon my boss freaks!
    I would say it is a good thing for their station - they can do a weekly segment with him on the show and women will be tuning in to watch him. Finding someone to do the morning weekend weather will be easy to do.

I think we need to add him to the list of contestants. Way too coincidental for him not to be on the show!