Page 37 of 130 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3855993;
    So - can we recap who we know for sure is on the show?

1. Tyler Morrow - definitely on the show - I found confirmation on facebook

Not on show:
    Jonathon Novak - from cantstopwatchin
    Matt McCoy - was at a work party on the night of the Meet & Greet

Kasey Kahl
    is a definite. Most likely he made it past night 1.
    Kirk Dewindt also most likely made it past night 1.
    Craig Robinson is on the show, no clue yet if he made it past the first night. I'm gonna go check that right now.
    If Chris Reilly was cast, he didn't make the first cut.

Don't forget about Derek the cousin who everyone thought was gay...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3855620;
    Here is his picture from there - same one from linkedin but bigger

Says he is from Montana as well - so definitely a match! He looks kind of dorky in this picture but much cuter on TV! He definitely should stick with the rugged look

I was wondering if that is an old picture of Tyler.

I was watching the clips that dreamer has posted on Jokers and clearly saw that "blue tshirt guy" has a scar on his Right Eyebrow which is missing from this photograph. Obviously there could be quite some time since this linkdn photo was taken but just thought I'd mention what I saw - the scar.

BTW - I think (from watching those clips) that they have quite heavily featured the "blue t guy" (two separate clips) and it seems as though the producers are disucssing him quite a bit. Seems as though he has a strong "role" mapped out for him this season (can't complain since I've taken a real shine to him !!) but he could be a potential "highlighted" candidate - perhaps an F2 or like Ali F4 with this season a springboard to a future lead.
    He seems to be a romantic and that could translate into a storyline much like kiptyn on Jillians season - can't wait !!!
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3856021;

Kasey Kahl
    is a definite. Most likely he made it past night 1.
    Kirk Dewindt also most likely made it past night 1.
    Craig Robinson is on the show, no clue yet if he made it past the first night. I'm gonna go check that right now.
    If Chris Reilly was cast, he didn't make the first cut.

Any one of these "confirmed" guys could re-surface pretty soon since the 1st 1 on 1 date is normally a rose-or-go date.

The prettiest of the bunch of 15 will probably get that first date honour !

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3856354;
    BTW - I think (from watching those clips) that they have quite heavily featured the "blue t guy" (two separate clips) and it seems as though the producers are disucssing him quite a bit. Seems as though he has a strong "role" mapped out for him this season (can't complain since I've taken a real shine to him !!) but he could be a potential "highlighted" candidate - perhaps an F2 or like Ali F4 with this season a springboard to a future lead.
    He seems to be a romantic and that could translate into a storyline much like kiptyn on Jillians season - can't wait !!!
    Assuming "blue t-shirt guy" is Tyler, then keep in mind the acting/modeling profile I found early this morning. The one that says he wanted to get into acting, had been told repeatedly to try it, he loves putting on a show and being in front of the cameras.

Call me a cynic, but based on what I read, I don't believe for a second he's there for Ali. He's an actor playing out a role, IMO, whatever role that role might be.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3856356;
    Assuming "blue t-shirt guy" is Tyler, then keep in mind the acting/modeling profile I found early this morning. The one that says he wanted to get into acting, had been told repeatedly to try it, he loves putting on a show and being in front of the cameras.

Call me a cynic, but based on what I read, I don't believe for a second he's there for Ali. He's an actor playing out a role, IMO, whatever role that role might be.
    As I saw previously - this maybe his "audition" for the lead next season .

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3856358;
    As I saw previously - this maybe his "audition" for the lead next season .
    True, and so thoroughly depressing.

You'd think some of these folks would at least have the foresight to scrub their profiles from acting agency websites, but I digress. Just hate to see people really like him as a potential "winner" as many did after his little interview clip last night (assuming the guy who talked is Tyler), when he's really an aspiring actor and likely acting.

FORT Regular

There better be some of my type of guy on this season, tall dark and handsome. I am not feeling the blondes, I don't want a jake repeat. There needs to be some Jeremy Anderson, Andrew Firestone, Mark Huebner types!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3856007;
    This is Ryan Picou

He works for the Dallas Cowboys - they showed him last night.

He went to University of Southern Mississippi and his facebook page is not deleted...interesting that he has a picture with Jenni Croft on his FB gallery

You said he worked for the Dallas Cowboys and Jenni Croft is a former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. Maybe that's why she's on his FB gallery. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3856355;
    Any one of these "confirmed" guys could re-surface pretty soon since the 1st 1 on 1 date is normally a rose-or-go date.

The prettiest of the bunch of 15 will probably get that first date honour
    The first 1:1 date has to be someone that you are attracted to and don't mind kissing because that is expected. To me, that first kiss would make me so nervous. I'm sure she hasn't kissed anyone since Jake gave her that passionate kiss right before she got in the limo to go home. She'll probably be thinking about that.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-17-2010 at 02:05 AM.