Page 36 of 130 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3855887;
    Thanks for the info - I thought that we only knew his account was deleted but if he was on last night then he isn't there or booted night 1.
    We're talking about Matt McCoy, right?
    He didn't make it. He was in Austin. I just found this on his FB.

From FB:
    Matt McCoy Razorfish sxsw festivities
    Sat at 8:41pm (3/13)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3855880;
    Matt was on FB last night. I posted it, but I think it got lost in all the excitement. I don't think he's on the show, but if he is he left night one.
    Quote Originally Posted by cape;3855887;
    Thanks for the info - I thought that we only knew his account was deleted but if he was on last night then he isn't there or booted night 1.
    DARN-- that would be a shame. But, I guess better that she get rid of him right away and not have us all fall head over heals with him only to have her pick Ed...eh, I mean someone else! (just kidding!)

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3855913;
    We're talking about Matt McCoy, right?
    He didn't make it. He was in Austin. I just found this on his FB.

From FB:
    Matt McCoy Razorfish sxsw festivities
    Sat at 8:41pm (3/13)
    Nice find - I was skeptical he was on but certainly did not want to write him off until we were sure!!

BTW: could someone please come get the snake that they kids just found in our backyard!?!?

Maybe the cap was just part of an introduction clip for one of 25 guys, not that he stays around long enough, may even go home first night. Some of Jake's girls were introduced at the beginning with their own clips like Vienna with her dog & selected as possible contenders either before or during fliming while others were just filmed greeting by other girls at the hotel, or remember Tatiana doing push ups in her hotel room saying she was there to compete with the younger women, and some were briefly seen in clips right before their limo ride.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-16-2010 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3855479;
    I feel the same. This guy is on the show.
    And unfortunately, I think Jonathan Novack is, too. He deleted his FB after at least March 4. And he missed his weekend shift at work this past weekend. I'm going with him being cast as well, even though the original poster who knew him thought he didn't make it.

So we've got Chris (possibly), Craig, Kasey, Tyler, Jonathan... Am I missing somebody? Seems like a lot of guys to have named already.
    Is the Jonathan Novack you are talking about the guy I googled who is the weekend weather man who has done stand up comedy in his past and grew up in Canton Massachusetts & who is now stationed in I believe Houston??? If so he looks to be a good match for what Ali said she wants a southern gentleman, even if a transplant, but growing up in her own state so they have that in common plus he is a funny guy!!!! One to watch as he maybe her match!!!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3855966;
    Is the Jonathan Novack you are talking about the guy I googled who is the weekend weather man who has done stand up comedy in his past and grew up in Canton Massachusetts & who is now stationed in I believe Houston??? If so he looks to be a good match for what Ali said she wants a southern gentleman, even if a transplant, but growing up in her own state so they have that in common plus he is a funny guy!!!! One to watch as he maybe her match!!!!
    That's the same one but we don't believe he made the show. We're hoping he can send a smoke signal from wherever he's vacationing to put this rumor to rest.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3855966;
    Answered my own question, he is the guy. Just found all the discussion on him in the Sluething Thread.

So - can we recap who we know for sure is on the show?

1. Tyler Morrow - definitely on the show - I found confirmation on facebook

Not on show:
    Jonathon Novak - from cantstopwatchin
    Matt McCoy - was at a work party on the night of the Meet & Greet

This is Ryan Picou

He works for the Dallas Cowboys - they showed him last night.

He went to University of Southern Mississippi and his facebook page is not deleted...interesting that he has a picture with Jenni Croft on his FB gallery

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3856007;
    This is Ryan Picou

He works for the Dallas Cowboys - they showed him last night.

He went to University of Southern Mississippi and his facebook page is not deleted...interesting that he has a picture with Jenni Croft on his FB gallery
    He's also FB friends with Jeremy Anderson.
    This guy already has Bachelor ties, why would he want to be a part of it?
    I don't think he made it. He's cute, though.