Page 34 of 130 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

From the "Here we go again" department: Did one last google search on Tyler, and look at the search result that shows up when you type it as "TylerMorrow" with no space and "Austin, TX":

Tyler Morrow Talent Profile Modeling Auditions & Casting
    Location: Austin, TX. Age: 25. Height: 6' 2". Weight: 176. Body type: Athletic. Ethnicity: Caucasian

Not sure if I can post the link, so I'm not going to. Easy to find if you search what I did. The picture given there is the same guy from LinkedIn. The age, height, etc. all matches the binder page; weight is almost exact, too. That guy and the one on TV is most definitely one in the same due to the specifics given on the binder and this site.

Beyond that, it has a little profile area. Says he "loves being in front of the camera" and is trying to explore acting, since he's been told a lot to try it out. Says he's "always willing to put on a little act."

Joy.

FORT Newbie

Found this on twitter from someone named knightjeremy currently located in Orlando: "Just saw a fraternity brother on tv interviewing to be on the bachelorette... At least it wasn't tool academy"

So Matt McCoy is out??? I was looking to forward to looking at him a little longer

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3855571;
    From the "Here we go again" department: Did one last google search on Tyler, and look at the search result that shows up when you type it as "TylerMorrow" with no space and "Austin, TX":

Tyler Morrow Talent Profile Modeling Auditions & Casting
    Location: Austin, TX. Age: 25. Height: 6' 2". Weight: 176. Body type: Athletic. Ethnicity: Caucasian

Not sure if I can post the link, so I'm not going to. Easy to find if you search what I did. The picture given there is the same guy from LinkedIn. The age, height, etc. all matches the binder page; weight is almost exact, too. That guy and the one on TV is most definitely one in the same due to the specifics given on the binder and this site.

Beyond that, it has a little profile area. Says he "loves being in front of the camera" and is trying to explore acting, since he's been told a lot to try it out. Says he's "always willing to put on a little act." Joy.
    Here is his picture from there - same one from linkedin but bigger

Says he is from Montana as well - so definitely a match! He looks kind of dorky in this picture but much cuter on TV! He definitely should stick with the rugged look

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3855610;
    So Matt McCoy is out??? I was looking to forward to looking at him a little longer
    His facebook page never went down...so that is not a good sign! Do they ever let anyone keep it up?

Seems like we are mostly finding guys from Texas...did Ali say she wanted that?

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3855632;
    His facebook page never went down...so that is not a good sign! Do they ever let anyone keep it up?

Seems like we are mostly finding guys from Texas...did Ali say she wanted that?
    At the ATFR she said something about southern gentlemen/charm to that extent I think.

I wonder if RS knows any of the guys from Texas that we saw last night. I will be interested to see if he mentions it tom in his column.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3855522;
    LinkedIn Tyler does in fact work in Austin. All adds up to mean it's the same guy on TV, IMO.

The info is in a work-related article from one of their local TV stations. Not posting the link because it gives a specific work location, so y'all will have to take my word for it.
    I found a post on Facebook confirming that Tyler is in fact on the show.

As far as Chris goes... according to FB he posted on his wall at 9:23 am yesterday morning. He then again commented on his own status at 9:30 am. His FB is still up. I suppose it is possible that if yesterday was move in day he could have quick posted before he left the hotel. I will keep an eye on him to see if he posts again. His wall is accessible to everyone. I really liked this guy so I am holding on to the teeny tiny hope that he is still on.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3855479;
    I feel the same. This guy is on the show.
    And unfortunately, I think Jonathan Novack is, too. He deleted his FB after at least March 4. And he missed his weekend shift at work this past weekend. I'm going with him being cast as well, even though the original poster who knew him thought he didn't make it.

So we've got Chris (possibly), Craig, Kasey, Tyler, Jonathan... Am I missing somebody? Seems like a lot of guys to have named already.
    CFS-- just getting started with posts this morning so someone may have already added-- we also have Matt McCoy. (Remember, on 20/20 they showed a clip of him in a very typical of a decorated PI room for TPTB. I would lay money down that he is on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3855513;
    With all the other guys from the special tonight, I completely forgot about Kirk.
    Do we have a pic of him yet? Besides the HS one?
    Isn't he the Jake look-a-like?

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3855695;
    CFS-- just getting started with posts this morning so someone may have already added-- we also have Matt McCoy. (Remember, on 20/20 they showed a clip of him in a very typical of a decorated PI room for TPTB. I would lay money down that he is on the show.
    Yeah, they have a pic of him too. But, there's FB activity. I wonder how much that really means though.

eta
    One of the caps does look like a PI is taking place. What, are they pre-taping those now? Just kidding.

I want to thank you guys for the sluething. I am a bit surprised with how much is found already.
    Last edited by atem; 03-16-2010 at 11:16 AM.