Page 32 of 130 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3855468;
    Maybe the LinkedIn pic is older? Because I keep going back and forth as to whether or not it's a match. I was certain at first, then not so much, now I've changed my mind again.

I say whether or not the pics match, it's likely he's on the show seeing as his FB was mysteriously deleted at the time travel to LA started. Very fishy.
    I keep going back and forth too. So is this guy Tyler Morrow, the same guy in the blue shirt at the audition?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Those faces look like they match to me. The other ones...not so much.

Ok, I decided that the guy in the audition looks like the guy in the binder who looks like the guy from LinkedIn.
    So if A=B and B=C does A=C?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3855471;

Are we sure that the guy in the binder (Tyler Morrow) is the same guy as the one at the audition in blue? They don't look much alike imo.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

It is possible there are two Tylers. The guy in the blue shirt is holding a sign in his lap and the first two letters are definitely Ty and I am pretty sure his city starts with A

The page you see in the binder is what they all have open when talking to him - which led me to believe it was him - it would seem odd that more than one of them would have the page open to another guy

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3855475;
    It is possible there are two Tylers. The guy in the blue shirt is holding a sign in his lap and the first two letters are definitely Ty and I am pretty sure his city starts with A

The page you see in the binder is what they all have open when talking to him
    Oh ok. I didn't know that the guy in blue holding the sign had a name that started with Ty...Must be him then.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3855471;

That's how I feel. I think the facial hair is throwing us off.

Even just hairstyles can make some people look very different. I'm one of those people who changes her hair cut (not color), and I end up looking like a different person every time. If I lined up a bunch of pictures of me with different hair cuts, at first glance you wouldn't know it was all pics of the same person.

Regardless, I agree that the FB being deleted sometime after March 6th, and the fact that the guy has friends at/from MSU and Austin and Houston, adds up to mean that the guy is most likely on the show. Even if the linkedin guy isn't him, the guy on our TV screens was cast, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3855477;
    That's how I feel. I think the facial hair is throwing us off.

Even just hairstyles can make some people look very different. I'm one of those people who changes her hair cut (not color), and I end up looking like a different person every time. If I lined up a bunch of pictures of me with different hair cuts, at first glance you wouldn't know it was all pics of the same person.

Regardless, I agree that the FB being deleted sometime after March 6th, and the fact that the guy has friends at/from MSU and Austin and Houston, adds up to mean that the guy is most likely on the show. Even if the linkedin guy isn't him, the guy on our TV screens was cast, IMO.
    I feel the same. This guy is on the show.
    And unfortunately, I think Jonathan Novack is, too. He deleted his FB after at least March 4. And he missed his weekend shift at work this past weekend. I'm going with him being cast as well, even though the original poster who knew him thought he didn't make it.

So we've got Chris (possibly), Craig, Kasey, Tyler, Jonathan... Am I missing somebody? Seems like a lot of guys to have named already.

I could go either way on if it is him or not...I am going to say I think it is

seems odd that he would have almost the same job in the right area as the guy - and I do agree that he was probably cast! We should watch him.

Have we ruled out Matt? I think the fact that he is in a PI room means he probably made the cut.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3855482;
    Have we ruled out Matt? I think the fact that he is in a PI room means he probably made the cut.
    I don't think we should rule him out just yet. I've got my FB eyes on him and it's only a matter of time until I'll find out if he's in it or not.

He's got his 'casting' sheet while he's in that room, though. Why would he have that for a PI?