Page 30 of 130 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

I would love to know who the production crew was talking about when they were sitting around that table on 20/20. They said something like "it would be fun to watch him fall in love and it will surprise him". Another one said "it'll surprise her too". Another guy said something, but I don't remember what he said. They also talked about a romantic picnic date at the Hollywood sign. We'll see if we see it next season.

I bet that guy who said Ali caught his eye when asked if any of the girls stood out to him made the cut. He was sitting down and you can't really see what he looks like. It's hard to believe that those guys who they showed outright iduring the show would have have made it. They were all pretty cute.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3855423;
    I would love to know who the production crew was talking about when they were sitting around that table on 20/20. They said something like "it would be fun to watch him fall in love and it will surprise him". Another one said "it'll surprise her too". Another guy said something, but I don't remember what he said. They also talked about a romantic picnic date at the Hollywood sign. We'll see if we see it next season.

I bet that guy who said Ali caught his eye when asked if any of the girls stood out to him made the cut. He was sitting down and you can't really see what he looks like. It's hard to believe that those guys who they showed outright iduring the show would have have made it. They were all pretty cute.
    They were spotted filming there tonight, so looks like we will see it.

I'll defer to whomever because I have no idea what the guy looked like. Didn't even know there was a pic in the binder! Hopefully someone capped it.

Oh, and I correct what I said before... If they're not from MSU, the rest of his friends visible via cache were from either Houston or Austin. Fits with the idea that he works near Houston, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3855424;
    They were spotted filming there tonight, so looks like we will see it.
    Really? Her first date must have been a 1:1. I wonder who it was?

ok - i got caps - give me a few minutes

Tyler has a mole to sleuth!

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3855427;
    Really? Her first date must have been a 1:1. I wonder who it was?
    Yup. Filming around 5:30 PST. I found it! Well, actually, Twitter search found it for me, but whatever... I'm just proud of my newbie Sleuth self!

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3855434;
    Yup. Filming around 5:30 PST. I found it! Well, actually, Twitter search found it for me, but whatever... I'm just proud of my newbie Sleuth self!
    A find is a find, regardless of how you find it. Good job.
    And I think it's funny that they left in that part of the special, only to find out that at the same time that's where she's having her first date. Love it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3855392;
    I saw that too. So is this the guy in the blue shirt? I wish I knew where I could get some caps of the guys....does anyone know where there is a video from the show tonight?
    Sanlee, don't know if anyone has gotten you this yet or if you've found it. You can find it on the abc site under 20/20 titled:

The Next Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky's Story
    Part 14 of the 20/20 special "Inside the Bachelor: Stories Behind the Rose."

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3855445;
    Sanlee, don't know if anyone has gotten you this yet or if you've found it. You can find it on the abc site under 20/20 titled:

The Next Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky's Story
    Part 14 of the 20/20 special "Inside the Bachelor: Stories Behind the Rose."
    Thank you sooo much!!!
    I know that you are posting some pics of Tyler Cape. Can't wait to see those!

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Another Tyler-related update: He may not work in Katy at all. When I typed in that grill's name, Katy was all that popped up at first. Was doing some further checking just now, and there are other locations as well, in Austin, Dallas, etc. Could work anywhere.

Trivial, but wanted to correct myself regardless.