Page 3 of 130 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3847367;
    Unfortunately the woman and her husband who know this guy do not have Facebook accounts which I find odd since she does have a blog. I was going to go through their friends list and see if a Chris popped up.
    I found a facebook for the husband (same picture of their wedding) and a friend named Chris. Not sure what info I'm allowed to post about this. Can someone tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3847362;
    Ok, so last night I decided to try my hand at sleuthing. Do you know how many firefighters named Chris there are in Oregon?? I gave up pretty quickly when I realized I had NO clue what I was doing! I think I will just leave it to the experts here and just enjoy what you find! You guys are amazing
    I do know now . I tried my hand at it too and gave up when I found 3 named Chris in the same department/town ! ( Keizer) Wouldn't it be a hoot if he ended up being one of them ?

I guess googling "Firefighter Paramedic Oregon Chris" doesn't work too well, huh ?

All else aside, I agree ... the experts here are amazing ... And this separate thread to watch you work is really appreciated. (Thanks Mods !)
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3847565;
    I do know now . I tried my hand at it too and gave up when I found 3 named Chris in the same department/town ! ( Keizer) Wouldn't it be a hoot if he ended up being one of them ?

I guess googling "Firefighter Paramedic Oregon Chris" doesn't work too well, huh ?

All else aside, I agree ... the experts here are amazing ... And this separate thread to watch you work is really appreciated. (Thanks Mods !)
    Peppermom found him... I don't think he is from Oregon... at least that's not what his FB says.... He went to the same high school as the husband of the women who wrote the blog...

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3847571;
    Peppermom found him... I don't think he is from Oregon... at least that's not what his FB says.... He went to the same high school as the husband of the women who wrote the blog...
    I was just going to PM you and see if you could check it out. I think we may have a match already. If the lady's blog is correct

Okay folks here is what I've come up with.
    Christopher, accountant, Winter Park High School. Have more info but won't post out of respect for privacy. Not from Oregon though..... (I didn't get any hot calendar pics either)

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3847571;
    Is he from FL? Isn't that where the couple who knows him is from?
    Can you post a link to his FB?

ETA
    Is this the guy, Peppermom?

Thanks to Peppermom for her FANTASTIC find!!

Ok so this is Christopher Reilly:

I gotta say, a killer pic like that....I LOVE him! I'll try to find a better one.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3847627;
    Thanks to Peppermom for her FANTASTIC find!!

Ok so this is Christopher Reilly:

I gotta say, a killer pic like that....I LOVE him! I'll try to find a better one.
    Thanks to Cupcake who found the blog

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3847608;
    Okay folks here is what I've come up with.
    Christopher, accountant, Winter Park High School. Have more info but won't post out of respect for privacy. Not from Oregon though..... (I didn't get any hot calendar pics either)
    Well the only reasons the calendar pics came up was I was searching firefighter/paramedic Oregon. I was just laughing at myself for being lousy at sleuthing this stuff. Going back to lurking and let the great experts here find the info.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3847632;
    Well the only reasons the calendar pics came up was I was searching firefighter/paramedic Oregon. I was just laughing at myself for being lousy at sleuthing this stuff. Going back to lurking and let the great experts here find the info.
    Maybe I should be checking out the firefighters too