Page 29 of 130 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3855389;
    Tyler Morrow could possibly be on the show. Did a google search, and it brought up a Facebook page. When you click on it, it says it's unavailable. Google cache says it was available at least until March 6th.

However, I can't tell where the Tyler I found is from to make sure that's the right guy. The cache of the FB page doesn't give a location.
    I think he was one of the guys from the binders they had during the casting part. I was trying to make out a last name, but I couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3855389;
    Tyler Morrow could possibly be on the show. Did a google search, and it brought up a Facebook page. When you click on it, Facebook says "Page Not Found". Google cache says it was in existence at least until March 6th.

However, I can't tell where the Tyler I found is from to make sure that's the right guy. The cache of the FB page doesn't give a location.
    I saw that too. So is this the guy in the blue shirt? I wish I knew where I could get some caps of the guys....does anyone know where there is a video from the show tonight?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Also, in the other thread, somebody brought up Jonathan Novack again. There was a poster her a few weeks ago that knew him, but said he didn't make it. Suspiciously now his FB is down and last myspace login was 3/9.

OK, a little more info on Tyler: Perhaps he's a Catering Manager. Also on google, a LinkedIn page comes up with a Catering Manager at a grill in Katy, TX. Closer to Houston than Austin, but perhaps he's from Austin? How many people could possibly have that name? I'm thinking not many.

Did the page in the binder have a pic with it? There's a pic on the LinkedIn page, but I hate to give the link if this might not even be the right guy.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3855400;
    OK, a little more info on Tyler: Perhaps he's a Catering Manager. Also on google, a LinkedIn page comes up with a Catering Manager at a grill in Katy, TX. Closer to Houston than Austin, but perhaps he's from Austin? How many people could possibly have that name? I'm thinking not many.

Did the page in the binder have a pic with it? There's a pic on the LinkedIn page, but I hate to give the link if this might not even be the right guy.
    The binder page did have a pic. Maybe PM me a link and I'll compare pics with the dvr to see if it's a match.

Also, I guess the casting they showed was a Texas audition since all the guys were from there.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3855400;

Yes - there was a picture - and you would be surprised how many Tyler Morrows there are!!

if you want to send me the link - I can compare to the screen.

Catering manager would have fit what I saw!!

Tyler Morrow: 25

I found the linked in page - I am not sure that is him...let me go compare
    6'2 - 187 lbs
    from Austin, Tx -
    occupation is a "________________ Manager"

I'll send PMs to you both in a second. Would post it here, but since it's a business-related thing, I certainly don't want to cause trouble for anyone. Especially if he isn't on the show!

I think the FB page I found is in fact the guy from the binder. Did some finagling with the google cache, and of the friends visible, they're all from Austin, TX or Montana State University.

Wasn't someone supposed to be from MT?

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3855407;
    I'll send PMs to you both in a second. Would post it here, but since it's a business-related thing, I certainly don't want to cause trouble for anyone. Especially if he isn't on the show!

I think the FB page I found is in fact the guy from the binder. Did some finagling with the google cache, and of the friends visible, they're all from Austin, TX or Montana State University.

Wasn't someone supposed to be from MT?
    I found the pic. That's SO him!
    And he's also the guy they showed while talking about the 'guy from Montana'.
    Since his FB is deleted, seems like he would be an almost definite, don't yall think?

They were talking about him being from MT as they showed the binder - I found the linked in page and am not sure that is a match...

Ok - so funny that you are sure it is a match - I will defer to you b/c I could not tell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3855415;
    They were talking about him being from MT as they showed the binder - I found the linked in page and am not sure that is a match...
    Looks like a match to me. The relaxed type smile and type of hair definitely look the same. I wish we had caps, but I have no clue where to find a video anywhere.