Page 27 of 130 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3855309;
    He's 25 on his little casting sheet lol. I've got my dvr paused on his face, I'm pretty sure that's him.

Also, there's two other really good looking dudes. Not the one in the sweatsuit ( was he serious?), but the other two guys. Yummy. If they didn't make it, I wonder how good looking the guys that did make it are. Can you imagine?
    So, CFS, you think it's really him?!?! So much for my staying detached this season!! (and I did so well last time ) Unless this guy is a jerk, I've fallen already!

Glad someone had it on tape to check it out!

If that is him... meh. He's okay looking, but not some great handsome guy. Not to me anyway. Little too... modely looking, I guess is the way to put it?

I'm super picky though, so no surprise there.

I'm 99% sure that's the guy. In the special, his hair was shorter, but the eyebrows and facial structure seem to match. Also, he's the only Matt McCoy from Austin on FB.

I'm still not sold on him being cast for the season, though. Why would they put him out there front and center like that?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3855326;
    Glad someone had it on tape to check it out!

If that is him... meh. He's okay looking, but not some great handsome guy. Not to me anyway. Little too... modely looking, I guess is the way to put it?

I'm super picky though, so no surprise there.
    Awfully nice to look at though...just saying!

I was able to pull these names:

There was a guy early on named Ryan Picou from Dallas who is 28

A guy whose paper I could see the first two letters of his name: Ty - nothing after that

And a guy in the book whose last name was Herbul and his last two letters of his first name were et

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3855328;
    I'm 99% sure that's the guy. In the special, his hair was shorter, but the eyebrows and facial structure seem to match. Also, he's the only Matt McCoy from Austin on FB.

I'm still not sold on him being cast for the season, though. Why would they put him out there front and center like that?
    Maybe to get some hype going? I think it is something TPTB would absolutely do.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3855333;
    I was able to pull these names:

There was a guy early on named Ryan Picou from Dallas who is 28

A guy whose paper I could see the first two letters of his name: Ty - nothing after that

And a guy in the book whose last name was Herbul and his last two letters of his first name were et
    Ethan?

I saw Ryan Picou.....very nice. And it was great seeing Reid again. Gives me hope.

I live in Texas and have lived in MA. I think Austin would be a good fit for Ali.

Not Ethan - it ended with et - also I am not sure I have the right last name - maybe someone else can see what it said - I can't find anyone with the last name Herbul...

Who was the guy sitting in the chair being asked about a past contestant or something and he said Ali was someone who caught his eye on the past season? Ok I think I made the "caught his eye" statement up, but I don't remember exactly what was said.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

That's the guy whose name started with Ty - I tried to get his hometown but got nothing else off his paper...seems like maybe they didn't want us to see his name...

I will say that blue dress Ali had on was GORGEOUS!!! I wonder when she will wear that!