Page 26 of 130 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3854968;
    Figures the first person I helped locate either didn't go, or went home first. Drat
    I am new to this site. I am just loving the sleuthing. Keep it coming.
    I thought that Chris was a real cutie. I hope it's a mistake and that he is on the show.

FORT Fogey

Just watching the 20/20 and saw the end piece on Ali's season. One of the guys they showed held up his name and city and his name was Matt McCoy-- flashed by too quickly for me to focus on where he's from. I think Texas but didn't see the city... could be wrong though. On a very quick search, I haven't founds anything but will keep looking!

ETA-- definitely not the 51 year old actor and I don't think he's the football player...
    Last edited by LibbyBell; 03-15-2010 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3855279;
    Just watching the 20/20 and saw the end piece on Ali's season. One of the guys they showed held up his name and city and his name was Matt McCoy-- flashed by too quickly for me to focus on where he's from. I think Texas but didn't see the city... could be wrong though. On a very quick search, I haven't founds anything but will keep looking!
    I think he was from Austin. I didn't pay much attention to be honest, but I'm pretty sure I remembered seeing one of the guys with a "Mc" last name from Austin.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3855279;
    It did say Texas. The first thing I thought of was Colt McCoy the Texas Longhorns QB but I doubt there is any relation.
    Wake up and be awesome

Yup, it said "Matt McCoy" and he was from Austin, TX. Fairly sure he was in his mid-20s, but don't quote me on that.

Would they really hand us a name on a silver platter, though? I'm thinking no, but who knows at this point. Stranger things have happened, after all, on this show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3855286;
    Yup, it said "Matt McCoy" and he was from Austin, TX. Fairly sure he was in his mid-20s, but don't quote me on that.

Would they really hand us a name on a silver platter, though? I'm thinking no, but who knows at this point. Stranger things have happened, after all, on this show.
    Well, it could be the football player-- plays for UT (no relation to Colt, AshleyPSU-- first thing that came to my mind too!) Can't find a picture of him but, I'll keep looking

Is this him?

Matt McCoy | Facebook

I doubt any of the dudes on the special were actually cast. Too easy.

I don't remember what he looked like! Went by so fast.

There's about 9 guys from Austin named either Matt or Matthew McCoy on MySpace as well, but without knowing his age and what he looks like, no clue if any of them are him.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3855304;
    I don't remember what he looked like! Went by so fast.

There's about 9 guys from Austin named either Matt or Matthew McCoy on MySpace as well, but without knowing his age and what he looks like, no clue if any of them are him.
    He's 25 on his little casting sheet lol. I've got my dvr paused on his face, I'm pretty sure that's him.

Also, there's two other really good looking dudes. Not the one in the sweatsuit ( was he serious?), but the other two guys. Yummy. If they didn't make it, I wonder how good looking the guys that did make it are. Can you imagine?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3855298;
    Is this him?

Matt McCoy | Facebook

I doubt any of the dudes on the special were actually cast. Too easy.
    WOW he's cute! -- it was really just a flash. I think I remember facial hair but it could have been one of the other guys that just merged with him.
    Last edited by LibbyBell; 03-15-2010 at 10:48 PM.