Page 25 of 130 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3854930;
    Chris Reilly posted on his FB 41 minutes ago. So either he was never on the show or he went home the first night...
    Wasn't Chris Reilly the guy who was an accountant who graduated Summa Cum Laude and loved soccer just like Ali? I told my dh that he sounded perfect for her and his response was "she won't choose him then".

It's too bad if he was there and went home the first night. Of course, he might have been a jerk, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3854956;
    Wasn't Chris Reilly the guy who was an accountant who graduated Summa Cum Laude and loved soccer just like Ali? I told my dh that he sounded perfect for her and his response was "she won't choose him then".

It's too bad if he was there and went home the first night. Of course, he might have been a jerk, who knows.
    Figures the first person I helped locate either didn't go, or went home first. Drat

Also... no active FB page for either Kirk (for sure) or Craig (pretty sure) so I suppose they are still in!!

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3854956;

The only one I liked is already gone? Go figure...

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3854993;
    The only one I liked is already gone? Go figure...
    I almost hope he was a jerk then...

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3854989;
    Also... no active FB page for either Kirk (for sure) or Craig (pretty sure) so I suppose they are still in!!
    Kasey's a no show on FB as well. Either these guys made the cut, or they're still on their way home. We'll find out in a day or two. The next RC should be the 18th. Keep an eye out for anybody who surfaces before then.

Just wondering - did you all have more contestants to 'track' in previous seasons ? Seems as though the current count of potentials is now down to just 3 which seems a small number.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3854930;
    Chris Reilly posted on his FB 41 minutes ago. So either he was never on the show or he went home the first night...
    Not sure of the time on this one - but could it possibly be that before they moved in to the mansion that a post was made?!? Always makes me wonder these days that folks do have access to electronics LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3855186;
    Not sure of the time on this one - but could it possibly be that before they moved in to the mansion that a post was made?!? Always makes me wonder these days that folks do have access to electronics LOL
    I sure hope you are right. I don't even know how to check the time on FB posts. I thought Chris and Ali seemed to be on the same page with their past. It will be interesting to see if he even made it to the show or if he went home on the first night. That would be sad.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3855062;
    Just wondering - did you all have more contestants to 'track' in previous seasons ? Seems as though the current count of potentials is now down to just 3 which seems a small number.
    Nope. In previous seasons, I don't think we've ever gotten any potentials at this point--before filming has even begun!

Usually we would start getting potential guys/gals names when it got closer to the airing of the shows...like a month before it started airing. Or we'd look for them once we got the names of the bachelors/ettes when they were released from ABC. Then we'd look at the times that they were seen home and that would determine how we know that they didn't make it past a certain point.

I think this is a new sleuthing era for FORT. These guys aren't supposed to be talking about being on the show until at least after it's finished filming! Lol
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."