Page 24 of 130 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Kirk's good friend is male. I know because I have talked to him and he is a sweet guy. He has very nice things to say about the type of person Kirk is and the connection Ali could have with him! So Good Luck to Kirk!

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3852761;
    Kirk's good friend is male. I know because I have talked to him and he is a sweet guy. He has very nice things to say about the type of person Kirk is and the connection Ali could have with him! So Good Luck to Kirk!
    Thanks for the confirmation! Going back to Cash's thought....If Kirk's friend thinks he is super sexy and hot then he must REALLY be super sexy and hot.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Regular

How do these guys get away with telling people they are going to be on the show??? They tell them not to tell, so how are they doing this and not getting caught...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3851747;
    Another pic of Craig from PhillyChitChat, the guy who hinted at knowing Ashley Elmore last season.

Wow at first glance, I thought that girl was Ali. Craig seems to be my favorite so far.

I don't have a name, but apparently there's a fairly young guy from the Peculiar, Missouri area on Ali's season as well. A female friend of his Twittered that a friend of hers from HS is on Ali's season. No name given, but she herself graduated in 2006, making her roughly 22.

Assuming he was anywhere from two grades below her to two grades above, then that puts the age range for this guy at 20-24. Don't they have to be at least 21 to do the show?

I'll leave it to more experienced sleuths to figure it out from there.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3854318;
    I don't have a name, but apparently there's a fairly young guy from the Peculiar, Missouri area on Ali's season as well. A female friend of his Twittered that a friend of hers from HS is on Ali's season. No name given, but she herself graduated in 2006, making her roughly 22.

Assuming he was anywhere from two grades below her to two grades above, then that puts the age range for this guy at 20-24. Don't they have to be at least 21 to do the show?

I'll leave it to more experienced sleuths to figure it out from there.
    They do have to be at least 21. Though the youngest age the last couple seasons has been 23. Do you have a link to the twitter page you found it on?

Ali's only 25, so I don't think a guy being 23 or 24 would be a big problem.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3854322;
    They do have to be at least 21. Though the youngest age the last couple seasons has been 23. Do you have a link to the twitter page you found it on?

Ali's only 25, so I don't think a guy being 23 or 24 would be a big problem.
    Here ya go: Bachelorette related tweet

Quick google search gives the HS and graduation year.

ETA: If anyone quoted or read this right after I posted it, I gave the wrong link by accident at first. Fixed it now. I've got too many Twitter windows open, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3854324;
    Here ya go: Bachelorette related tweet

Quick google search gives the HS and graduation year.

ETA: If anyone quoted or read this right after I posted it, I gave the wrong link by accident at first. Fixed it now. I've got too many Twitter windows open, haha!
    I wonder who he is? She gave the impression that he plays basketball, but that may just her that's into it.

FORT Fogey

Just looked at the pic of the five guys in the SC thread. Looks like brunettes, quite a bit of height disparity. She is not too tall so that gives them leeway. The pic is fuzzy, but they look good!

Chris Reilly posted on his FB 41 minutes ago. So either he was never on the show or he went home the first night...