Page 23 of 130 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

This may be a long shot, but my brother attended the same college as him and also was on the track team too. I will see if he remembers him by chance although it's been a while so he might not.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3852138;
    The person I found is 26. Looks to of lived in the WI area most or all of his life. He was a avid track runner through school.
    This is the only picture I could locate. I do not know how old it is.

He's cute, but he sure has similar looks to Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3852138;
    The person I found is 26. Looks to of lived in the WI area most or all of his life. He was a avid track runner through school.
    This is the only picture I could locate. I do not know how old it is.

He's cute. I'll be watching for this guy. I can see him and Ali Definate possibility there...

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3852144;
    Pretty sure that's the guy, but that pic of him is from HS, I think. So it's 8 years old.
    His pal says he's a REALLY good guy and that he's perfect for Ali. Hopefully that's true.
    And hopefully we can find a better, more recent pic of him.
    If that pic is from high school, then can you imagine what he looks like now.

He does look like a good guy.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fanatic

Here's a couple of pictures together. Cute couple indeed.

Love me,
    Since you know him. Can you tell us what traits you liked about the two of them. We know running, athletic. Both blonde hair and brown eyes. At least it looks like he has brown eyes. Cute facial features line up well. How tall is he. Can you give us more info on him. Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3852202;
    Here's a couple of pictures together. Cute couple indeed.

Love me,
    Since you know him. Can you tell us what traits you liked about the two of them. We know running, athletic. Both blonde hair and brown eyes. At least it looks like he has brown eyes. Cute facial features line up well. How tall is he. Can you give us more info on him. Thanks so much.
    Kirk's friend said "he's a great guy, super genuine, super sexy and hot, and has an amazing sense of humor...when i looked at ali's profile, i was like wow, she is so compatible with you...i know that he's legit, and not some player..."

If another straight guy is calling him 'super sexy and hot' then I guess he must be one good looking dude.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3852212;
    Kirk's friend said "he's a great guy, super genuine, super sexy and hot, and has an amazing sense of humor...when i looked at ali's profile, i was like wow, she is so compatible with you...i know that he's legit, and not some player..."

If another straight guy is calling him 'super sexy and hot' then I guess he must be one good looking dude.
    Wow! I just totally read that quote as being from a female friend. I'm surprised it's from a male? Are we sure about that?

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3852382;
    Wow! I just totally read that quote as being from a female friend. I'm surprised it's from a male? Are we sure about that?
    Yeah, I didn't get that either.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3852382;
    Because the friend said: "he's like my twin," I think that might be why CASH thought it was a male friend.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fanatic

Good pick up. I didn't catch that either.