Page 22 of 130 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

It's so odd. Seems as though the age of the guys is varying quite a bit here - by looks at any rate.

Any update on the Kirk guy ?

Hopefully tptb steer clear of the "J" for Ali - those don't seem to have brought her much luck so far.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Here's what LoveMe got from Kirk's friend:

kirk dewindt is my friend, and as a psychologist, i know him, and he's like my twin, he's a great guy, super genuine, super sexy and hot, and has an amazing sense of humor,
    we have tons of fun when he visits colo, so when i looked at ali's profile, i was like wow, she is so compatible with you,l
    so have her take a second look at this guy, i love him like a bro, bc i know that he's legit, and not some player, he's from the midwest, and these guys are the best, ha ha, i guess i'm biases,
    A pic is on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3852068;
    Here's what LoveMe got from Kirk's friend:

A pic is on the way.
    Can't wait to see the pic! I wonder if that facebook page that I found under Kirk Dewindt was his and it was deleted.

No "J" names yet.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3852114;
    Can't wait to see the pic! I wonder if that facebook page that I found under Kirk Dewindt was his and it was deleted.

No "J" names yet.
    He was cute in high school. That's the only decent pic I can find of the guy. Hopefully his friend will pull through and give us a more recent one. His FB was indeed deleted recently.

Also, Chris posted on FB this morning, so unless he's leaving/left today, he's not on the show. I hope it wasn't because his friend's wife mentioned him and we found him out.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3852127;
    He was cute in high school. That's the only decent pic I can find of the guy. Hopefully his friend will pull through and give us a more recent one. His FB was indeed deleted recently.

Also, Chris posted on FB this morning, so unless he's leaving/left today, he's not on the show. I hope it wasn't because his friend's wife mentioned him and we found him out.
    Thanks Cash! Do you know what kind of work Kirk does? What's his career?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Looks like he's a personal trainer in Milwaukee.
    I'm taking that to mean he's probably got some nice abs.

FORT Fanatic

The person I found is 26. Looks to of lived in the WI area most or all of his life. He was a avid track runner through school.
    This is the only picture I could locate. I do not know how old it is.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3852138;
    The person I found is 26. Looks to of lived in the WI area most or all of his life. He was a avid track runner through school.
    This is the only picture I could locate. I do not know how old it is.

That's the picture that I found as well!

I also found a web-site for a Health Center located in the Milwaukee area with a Kirk DeWindt who works there as a certified athletic trainer. I couldn't find a picture though.

FORT Fanatic

Sanlee, that is the same work place. I am not listing it because I find it uncalled for to contact someones place of employment. There are many links of him as far as track meets go. Also I noticed that every picture I could locate would reference a fb page, which has been deleted.

Pretty sure that's the guy, but that pic of him is from HS, I think. So it's 8 years old.
    His pal says he's a REALLY good guy and that he's perfect for Ali. Hopefully that's true.
    And hopefully we can find a better, more recent pic of him.