Page 21 of 130 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3851354;
    I figured that would happen soon, especially given not only his blogs but the responses from his friends to these.
    So do you think he's a definate on the show then Blondie?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I saw this posted on facebook. I am looking for a picture of his friend Kirk and as soon as I do I will post it:

My buddy Kirk called and told me that he's going to hollywood to be on the Bachelorette, I'm jealous, bc he appears to be really compatible with "Ali" go Kirk!!! you sexy Naturopath.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3851735;
    I saw this posted on facebook. I am looking for a picture of his friend Kirk and as soon as I do I will post it:

My buddy Kirk called and told me that he's going to hollywood to be on the Bachelorette, I'm jealous, bc he appears to be really compatible with "Ali" go Kirk!!! you sexy Naturopath.
    Any way to find out where he's from or how old he is? Or his last name?

So I will continue to search for a picture of Kirk.

- There was no last name given, but his friend that said he talked to Kirk lives in Denver,Colorado.

- Now when I looked at the school's his friend attented they were mostly in Missouri,Kansas. That included highschool and college. So Kirk could be from Kansas or Dever.

- I believe Kirk is 28-31 years of age.

I found another FB post:

Dory Sater : One of the associates in my firm is taking a leave to go be a contestant on the Bachelorette! Good luck Craig! Make us proud! Oh and thanks for leaving me with more work! He he. . .

The poster is a lawyer from Philly. So I guess Craig is as well.

ETA
    Craig Robinson

He got his undergrad degree in 05, so I'm guessing he's around 27-28, right?
    Last edited by CashFoSho; 03-10-2010 at 04:33 AM.

Another pic of Craig from PhillyChitChat, the guy who hinted at knowing Ashley Elmore last season.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3851745;
    I found another FB post:

Dory Sater : One of the associates in my firm is taking a leave to go be a contestant on the Bachelorette! Good luck Craig! Make us proud! Oh and thanks for leaving me with more work! He he. . .

ETA
    Craig Robinson

I got my undergrad in 05, and I'm 26. I will be 27 this year. If he went to college right after high school, he will be 26-27.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3851675;
    So do you think he's a definate on the show then Blondie?
    I have no idea but the deletion of the facebook and myspace is suspect, although it could be a couple guys having some fun or wanting recognition of his magazine.

I have to say that there is no need for psychological testing after reading his blogs. That pretty much tells them what they need to know.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I found another FB post:

ETA
    Craig Robinson

Thanks for the info. Seems like a nice guy, but she should be able to find guys like him where she's living.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3851735;

Do you have Kirk's full name?

I found another FB post:

ETA
    Craig Robinson

He looks a little older maybe? Not bad looking though. He looks professional and looks to be a good guy.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."