Page 2 of 130 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1296

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

  1. #11
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3847214;
    I thought I found the filming schedule from Jillian's season but it was the wrong dates still looking for it lol

    *This schedule was based on CH's tweets about RCs and other info that came out about certain dates going on in LA.*

    Bachelorette 5 Jillian Harris

    All Travel to film location starting 3/24/2009
    Promos and pictures 3/25/2009
    Preparations for filming 3/25-26/2009


    3/27 Meet and Greet
    3/28 RC cut 30/20


    3/29: move in (early)/group date (late)
    3/30 : Group Date
    3/31: Group Date
    4/1: RC Cut 20/17


    4/2: Group Date
    4/3: 1-on-1 Date
    4/4: Group Date
    4/5: RC Cut 17/14

    4/6: Travel to CA 1-1 Date
    4/7: Group Date
    4/8: 2-1 Date
    4/9: RC 14/10

    Most of those group/1-1 date days are mixed up because this one is from the preseason. So with travel to LA or NYC for filming starts on the 9th, the M&G should probably be on the 12th. Then 3 dates a week up until HTDs. That seems to be the usual schedule anyways.

  2. #12
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3847186;
    If he's flying out on March 9, I think that would make March 12 the M&G date. Last season, I think the guys flew out 2 or 3 days before the M&G. The 12th is also a Friday, which makes sense. I think Jill's M&G was a Friday, too. What do yall think?
    I think this is correct. I found a schedule from Jillians season a week or so ago, and I'm sure the M&G was mid March. I posted that somewhere around here, in Jake's thread, but I can't for the life of me find it now. I'll keep looking, but I think these dates are probably more accurate considering Chris's friends blog info!

  3. #13
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3847222;
    *This schedule was based on CH's tweets about RCs and other info that came out about certain dates going on in LA.*

    Bachelorette 5 Jillian Harris

    All Travel to film location starting 3/24/2009
    Promos and pictures 3/25/2009
    Preparations for filming 3/25-26/2009


    3/27 Meet and Greet
    3/28 RC cut 30/20


    3/29: move in (early)/group date (late)
    3/30 : Group Date
    3/31: Group Date
    4/1: RC Cut 20/17


    4/2: Group Date
    4/3: 1-on-1 Date
    4/4: Group Date
    4/5: RC Cut 17/14

    4/6: Travel to CA 1-1 Date
    4/7: Group Date
    4/8: 2-1 Date
    4/9: RC 14/10

    Most of those group/1-1 date days are mixed up because this one is from the preseason. So with travel to LA or NYC for filming starts on the 9th, the M&G should probably be on the 12th. Then 3 dates a week up until HTDs. That seems to be the usual schedule anyways.
    Cash I found the one I was talking about. I posted it in the Filming Schedule Thread.

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3847150;
    cupcakes, do you know if Chris is a firefighter or paramedic from Oregon?

    ETA I just noticed in that blog he's leaving March 9th for filming! I thought I saw an old schedule for Jillian that started March 12th or so, can't find it now. Hoping jlccaz can help!
    Ok, so last night I decided to try my hand at sleuthing. Do you know how many firefighters named Chris there are in Oregon?? I gave up pretty quickly when I realized I had NO clue what I was doing! I think I will just leave it to the experts here and just enjoy what you find! You guys are amazing

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3847362;
    Ok, so last night I decided to try my hand at sleuthing. Do you know how many firefighters named Chris there are in Oregon?? I gave up pretty quickly when I realized I had NO clue what I was doing! I think I will just leave it to the experts here and just enjoy what you find! You guys are amazing
    That's how we all started! Well thanks for trying, now I know there are a ton of them, see how much you helped already??

  6. #16
    Team Gremily! Noobslueth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Unfortunately the woman and her husband who know this guy do not have Facebook accounts which I find odd since she does have a blog. I was going to go through their friends list and see if a Chris popped up.

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3847365;
    That's how we all started! Well thanks for trying, now I know there are a ton of them, see how much you helped already??
    Well on the bright side my facebook friend list got a little bigger and I got to enjoy some pretty hot firefighter calendar photos!
    Last edited by chaslom4; 03-04-2010 at 10:22 AM.

  8. #18
    Team Gremily! Noobslueth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3847150;
    cupcakes, do you know if Chris is a firefighter or paramedic from Oregon?

    ETA I just noticed in that blog he's leaving March 9th for filming! I thought I saw an old schedule for Jillian that started March 12th or so, can't find it now. Hoping jlccaz can help!
    I missed the part where he was from Oregon?

  9. #19
    FORT Fogey MamaAmyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    800

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3847368;
    Well on the bright side my facebook friend list got a little bigger and I got to enjoy some pretty hot firefighter calendar photos!
    calendar photos? that sounds familiar. maybe you've found a contestant after all!
    _(Moo!)

  10. #20
    FORT Fanatic Peppermom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    768

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3847127;
    So we have a Derek...



    SOURCE:Twitter / Mandy: just got a call from my au ...

    and I just found this...



    SOURCE: .: The next Bachelorette!!

    So we have Derek and Chris.....and sounds like filming is starting next week. =)
    I was reading some of the older posts and it seems she may be from Florida. Maybe Chris is from there too?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.