Page 18 of 130 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

So I just read through some of Kasey's blog entries on myspace. He really does seem like a good guy. This part stuck out to me:

For instance, I have always wanted a fairy-tale life. I wanted to be someones knight in shining armour and sweep that special princess off her feet as if it was in a romantic movie or something. I want that special story that you hear 80 year old couples tell you on a romantic vacation that you almost have to shed a few tears to after hearing it. As pathetic and corny as that sounds, thats just the kind of person I truly am and i dont want to mask it. However I feel like I have to.
    I want to go back to being the little boy next door who grew up to be the man everyone thought he would be putting a smile on everyones face. I mean I want to go back to being the little computer nerd I used to be. The person who loved to sing just to sing. The person who had nothing to hide and everything to show. Life is just so short and I want to be the best man, the best friend, the best husband, the best father, the best brother,the best at everything I possibly can be. I really am such a dork at heart and am tired of pretending.
    I still don't think he's Ali's type. But I guess we'll find out soon enough what kind of guy she ends up with and if Kasey is a good guy or a player model type.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3850262;
    So I just read through some of Kasey's blog entries on myspace. He really does seem like a good guy. This part stuck out to me:

I still don't think he's Ali's type. But I guess we'll find out soon enough what kind of guy she ends up with and if Kasey is a good guy or a player model type.
    He does sound like he has a romantic side to him as well - but.... I would be somewhat cautious still LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3850149;
    Looks like he's a wanna be model of sorts. Don't know what to make of that.

Hmmm, he's good looking for sure but I'm going to bet he's not Ali's type. He looks awfully smooth. Ali will likely be intimidated by him. He would really have to prove to me that he wasn't all about himself with looks like that. I'm not feeling it with him. But Gia turned out to be very different from what I originally expected.

They'd certainly make a very attractive couple

Kasey's very cute My sister lives just a block over from 'Christmas Tree Lane' in Fresno - maybe I'll bump into him sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny1229;3850203;
    This guy sort of looks prettier than her which can be a deal breaker for some girls.

I'm 26 and when I say I like older men, I generally mean 28-29 so Ali may not necessarily want someone in their 30s. I know that's a silly definition of "older" but that's me.

Have we heard anything else about Derek who's family thought he was gay?
    Have heard nothing else about Derek... I found it comical though that the cousins love Ali but not so much a fan of their cousin.

Also, classyfabsarah's friend apparently made the show and is extremely hot... I wish I could find a picture but still no name and now both her and derek's cousin have their twitters set to private... interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny1229;3850203;
    This guy sort of looks prettier than her which can be a deal breaker for some girls.

I'm 26 and when I say I like older men, I generally mean 28-29 so Ali may not necessarily want someone in their 30s. I know that's a silly definition of "older" but that's me.

Have we heard anything else about Derek who's family thought he was gay?
    You know I have been thinking about this since the whole "Is Jake gay?" thing was in the tabloids. I have a feeling that TPTB will probably pick up on that one and run with it.

It will not surprise me at all if they will have a contestant who is either homosexual or bisexual for Ali, so that a former lover can crawl out of the woodwork and go to the tabloids.

Maybe Derek will be that person….

TPTB knows that drama sells and they use the tabloids to keep the show front and center when their front pages and websites have some kind of drama associated with TB.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3850414;
    You know I have been thinking about this since the whole "Is Jake gay?" thing was in the tabloids. I have a feeling that TPTB will probably pick up on that one and run with it.

It will not surprise me at all if they will have a contestant who is either homosexual or bisexual for Ali, so that a former lover can crawl out of the woodwork and go to the tabloids.

Maybe Derek will be that person….

TPTB knows that drama sells and they use the tabloids to keep the show front and center when their front pages and websites have some kind of drama associated with TB.
    Oh, I cannot tell you how much I hope this storyline will not happen! I dread to think about the possible gay lifestyle bashing that might occur if this storyline happened because, while I've disagreed with the tabloids and thought they've gone too far these last 2 seasons, if they went after someone like this in the rabid way they went after Ed & Vienna, it could potentially turn into denigrating a group of people. And those debates, unfortunately, never end well.

Because the twitter accounts are now private, I'm assuming maybe they or their friends have visited here. If so, PLEASE tell your friend Derek not to be manipulated in any way for this storyline!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3848760;
    Here's another of Daniel with the requisite scruffy look.

So he is not going to appear ? I'm bummed. He would have been the first canadian on The Bachelorette from what I can remember. There have been many girls from here over the seasons but no guys. And we have some very hot young men. Hopefully we'll get some others representing.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3850446;
    Oh, I cannot tell you how much I hope this storyline will not happen! I dread to think about the possible gay lifestyle bashing that might occur if this storyline happened because, while I've disagreed with the tabloids and thought they've gone too far these last 2 seasons, if they went after someone like this in the rabid way they went after Ed & Vienna, it could potentially turn into denigrating a group of people. And those debates, unfortunately, never end well.

Because the twitter accounts are now private, I'm assuming maybe they or their friends have visited here. If so, PLEASE tell your friend Derek not to be manipulated in any way for this storyline!!!
    I agree that I hope that TPTB don't sink to that level. But we all know that all they care about is ratings and how to line their pockets. So who knows how low they are willing to go to get those ratings....$$$....

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3850224;
    I know what you mean

This guy is all over the net - doing all kinds of things - lots of exposure - ooo and humble to boot.......... NOT LOL

I get the feeling he is a hustler and a playa as well
    Oh experienced sleuthers, ... given the time discrepancy of the posting "before the next B'ette is announced," is it possible that the posting about him being selected ... was just to get him more exposure and not legit ?

PS: I think he has skinny eyes, always suspect ...
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi