Page 14 of 130 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3849900;
    Wouldn't the guys not have their FB up, if they were on the show?
    The show hasn't started filming yet though, so they are probably going to still have their FB's up. I think while filming is going on, they have to take them down. Most of them just put them on private though instead of deleting them totally because noone but family is supposed to know that they are away filming for the show. I think I remember Ali, Corrie, and Ashleigh having theirs on private throughout the airing of the show.
    Last edited by sanlee; 03-07-2010 at 04:58 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3849891;
    Someone above my post had posted it. Let's see...

Here: CashFoSho: "You know what, now that I think about Ali being Jewish I'm wondering if maybe they cast her in case by some miracle they could convince Reid to be the Bach. Or maybe she signed up thinking it could be him? She did describe her perfect guy as somebody a lot like him. I would've loved to see how they would've been together. Not even in the real world, just on the show. Ohh what could have been... "

Perhaps a typo?? Don't know.
    Oh goodness I can't believe I left out the most important word in that post. Should have been "Now that I think about Ali *possibly* being Jewish". I have no idea if she is or isn't. I remember reading a blog not long ago that said 'Fedotowsky' is a Polish name and that she was more than likely Jewish because of that. I never gave it much thought until last night when I was thinking about the Reid connection. My post was actually really random and out of the blue now that I think about it. I honestly don't think she is, though, because I remember her talking something about opening presents on Christmas morning with Jake on the first night. I don't think it's a big deal because I don't see her as very religious either way. I didn't mean to cause a stir or any confusion with my post. Sorry yall!

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3849921;
    Oh goodness I can't believe I left out the most important word in that post. Should have been "Now that I think about Ali *possibly* being Jewish". I have no idea if she is or isn't. I remember reading a blog not long ago that said 'Fedotowsky' is a Polish name and that she was more than likely Jewish because of that. I never gave it much thought until last night when I was thinking about the Reid connection. My post was actually really random and out of the blue now that I think about it. I honestly don't think she is, though, because I remember her talking something about opening presents on Christmas morning with Jake on the first night. I don't think it's a big deal because I don't see her as very religious either way. I didn't mean to cause a stir or any confusion with my post. Sorry yall!
    Thanks for the clarification Cash!

I am pretty sure she isn't Jewish.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3848426;
    Maybe I'll go to the local fire station & check out the guys...I mean sleuth around. Yeah I know we've already found "Chris" & we haven't heard of anyone from NC, but I just want to be thorough....really thorough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3848485;
    I'll do my part and check out around SC. I"m sure there are lots of "potential" contestants to oogle
    SS and Peppermom-- I'm behind in the posts but want to make sure you guys are really taking it for the team!! Are you sure you two are being thourough with those firefighters-- you checking out the EMT's at the firehouse too...? We'll be expecting a report soon!

Per alphabet board post by birddogee

"I'm glad to see that you guys picked my buddy Kasey Kahl for the next season of The Bachelorette. He is so stoked to represent Fresno, CA and is telling everyone about it. But don't worry, I won't spoil it by telling who the new Bachelorette is...well, not yet anyways. LOL "

Not sure if it's legit. Anyone wanna sleuth him?

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3849984;

"I'm glad to see that you guys picked my buddy Kasey Kahl for the next season of The Bachelorette. He is so stoked to represent Fresno, CA and is telling everyone about it. But don't worry, I won't spoil it by telling who the new Bachelorette is...well, not yet anyways. LOL "

FB pic:

I'm pretty sure that's him. He's from CA and there's a myspace for the same guy from CA as well.

When/Where is the post from originally?

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3849984;

IF he's the Kasey Kahl that I see who has a facebook and a myspace, then wow he is totally cute!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3849954;
    How fun would it be if she fell for him!! We see lots of good looking women with plain men. Wow imagine all the hate on line if she picked an unactractive man in looks. The show would go in an entirely different direction. Was there not a dating show with not hot men vs hot men, and the hot men were really mean?
    Well you know how it goes....Just because I don't think he is that attractive, it doesn't mean that Ali and others won't.

His myspace says:

KRK Financial and Realty
    Fresno, CA US
    C.E.O.

and also

California Fighter Magazine
    Everywhere, California US
    Owner/Partner

And he's tall: 6'4"

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3849996;
    FB pic:

I'm pretty sure that's him. He's from CA and there's a myspace for the same guy from CA as well.

When/Where is the post from originally?
    Yep, that's gotta be him Cash! Here's another pic: