Page 13 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Does Ali prefer blonde/dark blonde men? That seems to be the hair color of the possible contenters lately.

So are we looking for an older, blondish, quick witted, not gorgeous man to be the F1?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Is Ali Jewish?? How did I not know that?? (NOT that it matters!! My DH is Jewish.)

I find it interesting that the guy I know who was approached to be on TB in September is also Jewish but very relaxed about it. He's also originally from Mass. and is now in Texas. So, perhaps, they are searching for guys with certain characteristics?? Sadly (or not), he was cut a few weeks ago as well.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3849768;
    That's true. To me, some of these guys look way too young.
    Interesting I didn't know Ali liked older men.Hopefully they get some older guys for her.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3849626;
    I honestly didn't mean to sound offensive or insulting. I've just never heard of anybody with name like that, and coupled with the strange FB page it just all seemed very odd. Thanks for the clarification. Now if we could only find the real FB page we could get rolling figuring out who this dude is.

You know what, now that I think about Ali being Jewish I'm wondering if maybe they cast her in case by some miracle they could convince Reid to be the Bach. Or maybe she signed up thinking it could be him? She did describe her perfect guy as somebody a lot like him. I would've loved to see how they would've been together. Not even in the real world, just on the show. Ohh what could have been...
    I, too, made the Converse connection. I can just see Ali and Reid walking together with their Chucks ... Ahh the cuteness...

I totally agree! I wish so badly that Reid would have been the Bachelor and Ali would have been a contestant on his show or that he would now be willing to be a contestant on her show... I feel like they could be really great and were so close to meeting each other on this show but just missed the opportunity. I think fate is trying to work here.
    Last edited by BachelorFan25; 03-07-2010 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3849626;
    I honestly didn't mean to sound offensive or insulting. I've just never heard of anybody with name like that, and coupled with the strange FB page it just all seemed very odd. Thanks for the clarification. Now if we could only find the real FB page we could get rolling figuring out who this dude is.

You know what, now that I think about Ali being Jewish I'm wondering if maybe they cast her in case by some miracle they could convince Reid to be the Bach. Or maybe she signed up thinking it could be him? She did describe her perfect guy as somebody a lot like him. I would've loved to see how they would've been together. Not even in the real world, just on the show. Ohh what could have been...
    Believe me, I didn't take you in a negative way whatsoever! I was laffing, not at you, but the situation, itself.
    I didn't think Ali was jewish? Is she? Not that it matters to me, just curious.

BTW--Shlomo and Finkelstein are very, very common names(for people I know at least) combine that with the east coast/nyc area and you would would be floating in a sea of Finkelsteins/Finklesteins/Finkles/Finkels--you get the picture.
    As for Shlomo--it is very traditional for jews to have an english name and hebrew name. My older bro's hebrew name is Shlomo Moishe for example. Shlomo is very common. Very.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 03-07-2010 at 04:10 PM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3849887;
    I didn't think Ali was jewish? Is she? Not that it matters to me, just curious.
    Where did we get the idea that Ali was Jewish? I feel like I missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3849888;
    Where did we get the idea that Ali was Jewish? I feel like I missed something.
    Someone above my post had posted it. Let's see...

Here: CashFoSho: "You know what, now that I think about Ali being Jewish I'm wondering if maybe they cast her in case by some miracle they could convince Reid to be the Bach. Or maybe she signed up thinking it could be him? She did describe her perfect guy as somebody a lot like him. I would've loved to see how they would've been together. Not even in the real world, just on the show. Ohh what could have been... "

Perhaps a typo?? Don't know.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Wouldn't the guys not have their FB up, if they were on the show?

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3849891;
    Someone above my post had posted it. Let's see...

Here: CashFoSho: "You know what, now that I think about Ali being Jewish I'm wondering if maybe they cast her in case by some miracle they could convince Reid to be the Bach. Or maybe she signed up thinking it could be him? She did describe her perfect guy as somebody a lot like him. I would've loved to see how they would've been together. Not even in the real world, just on the show. Ohh what could have been... "

Perhaps a typo?? Don't know.
    Thanks for pulling it up Kasha.I'll ask Cash about it when I see them online.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3849900;
    Wouldn't the guys not have their FB up, if they were on the show?
    I think they usually make the guys take them down for the duration of the show.I could be wrong though...