Page 128 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2878118119120121122123124125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1296

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3897209;
    Roberto is yummy, dimples and all! Couldn't resist a little sleuthing to see if I could find him. Per previous posts that Roberto is possibly a baseball player from Tampa -- here is what I came up with.

In 1996, there was a Roberto Meno (from Rio Grande, Puerto Rico) a Junior at University of Tampa who played for the Spartans. This would possibly place Roberto Mena around the age of 24/25 today (or older if he started college late).

Here is Robert Meno's Univ. of Tampa photo compared to Ali's/TB's Roberto. I can make out one dimple on his right cheek.

What do you think? Can anyone confirm it?

I hope this is the right sleuthing thread.
    I believe that was in ''2006''............. This player was a junior at Univ of Tampa - they won the National Champtionship

Fronteir League 2009 - Sliders stats
    Mena, Roberto
    SS
    R/R
    6’0
    Salem Avalanche
    University of Tampa
    Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
    01-17-85
    LS-1
    Last edited by Capegal; 05-08-2010 at 06:39 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

This same guy is on the Joliet Jackhammers roster, but is on the "inactive" list.

ETA: He was traded this year to the Joliet club.
    Last edited by pitci; 05-08-2010 at 06:46 PM. Reason: more information

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3897312;
    I believe that was in ''2006''............. This player was a junior at Univ of Tampa - they won the National Champtionship

Fronteir League 2009 - Sliders stats
    Mena, Roberto
    SS
    R/R
    6’0
    Salem Avalanche
    University of Tampa
    Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
    01-17-85
    LS-1
    Thanks Cape! I don't know what century I am in! 2006 is what I meant to state which puts him at Ali's age range. He has played for a string of minor league teams since U.of Tampa and is now on the inactive list at Joliet Jackhammers.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3897209;
    Roberto is yummy, dimples and all! Couldn't resist a little sleuthing to see if I could find him. Per previous posts that Roberto is possibly a baseball player from Tampa -- here is what I came up with.

In 1996, there was a Roberto Meno (from Rio Grande, Puerto Rico) a Junior at University of Tampa who played for the Spartans. This would possibly place Roberto Mena around the age of 24/25 today (or older if he started college late).

Here is Robert Meno's Univ. of Tampa photo compared to Ali's/TB's Roberto. I can make out one dimple on his right cheek.

What do you think? Can anyone confirm it?

I hope this is the right sleuthing thread.
    I don't know, but he looks cute and seems like a gentleman. He looks really young too. How old is he?

Roberto Mena is 25
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fanatic

Thank you to the member who posted this might be Roberto. I believe it is. Check out the tuffs of hair that stand up on the top of his head. I can't find her post at the moment.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3897539;
    Thank you to the member who posted this might be Roberto. I believe it is. Check out the tuffs of hair that stand up on the top of his head. I can't find her post at the moment.

Agreed--great analysis.

Thanks to Nice'n'Easy she has found another photo of Robert Meno when he played for Lexington Legends in 2008. Great find!

Roberto

Roberto Meno

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3895415;
    and:

Nathan Matatall from Texas. He is the "face of Dell". "Nate's Audition Tape" on youtube. If you watch it to the end, it appears it might have been taped professionally, and you'll get to see him take off his shirt.

he's a doll, IMO. Very techy, and very athletic, loves all sports, plays hockey in Texas as well as other sports.

I have not checked out anything further. He is on the shopping channel, selling Dell's computers. I'm not sure if the shopping channel in USA is the same for the whole country? It would be easy enough to see their schedule and check when the last time he was on.
    OMG I can't believe that Nathan is a candidate. I haven't been on the board for 2 weeks so I'm here catching up.

I don't know Nathan but in a past life I knew a friend of his mother. His parents are really great people. Now I really hope he is on the show.

ETA: I understand he is not on the show from further reading. Too bad I loved his video and his parents are the best.
    Last edited by eowenc; 05-09-2010 at 11:37 AM.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3897584;
    Thanks to Nice'n'Easy she has found another photo of Robert Meno when he played for Lexington Legends in 2008. Great find!

Roberto

Roberto Meno
    Roberto really is a great looking guy. This photo makes me believe it might be him. The other photo IMO is when he was younger and the lighting and position he is in would change his appearance. I think it might be the same guy.

Nice find MD. He was a Joliet Jackhammer! They are just down the road from my home but I follow another local minor league team so I have never heard of him.

BTW, Happy Mother's Day to All.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.