Page 126 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2676116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1296

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3895522;
    and another one I've been hanging on to but never did anything with.

Jason Askew is an IT guy from Rhode Island. All that talk in another thread about M.A reminded me I had this guy's name at the begining of the season. Again, I didn't do any other sleuthing on him.

YouTube - The Bachelorette Audition
    Watched the video and it said his dad was in the Navy so he traveled a lot. Isn't Ali's dad in the military in some sort of capacity?

This other guy Joshua Lunt from Canada was mentioned on the board, the one that lived in the Cayman Islands w/gf but they are broken up but still share a mortgage. Yikes! Maybe he knows Jessie too being from Canada and all.
    Was his FB acct checked for activity? I don't have a FB acct or I would check. Here's his YouTube video.
    YouTube - The Bachelorette 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3895538;
    Watched the video and it said his dad was in the Navy so he traveled a lot. Isn't Ali's dad in the military in some sort of capacity?

This other guy Joshua Lunt from Canada was mentioned on the board, the one that lived in the Cayman Islands w/gf but they are broken up but still share a mortgage. Yikes! Maybe he knows Jessie too being from Canada and all.
    Was his FB acct checked for activity? I don't have a FB acct or I would check. Here's his YouTube video.
    YouTube - The Bachelorette 2010
    Joshua Lunt was ruled out. He is not on the show. Felix or what ever the guy that was posted today is also not on the show or if he was he was kicked off at the M&G because he posted a video on the 14th to youtube. So I doubt he is either.

None of the guys with audition videos on youtube are on the show.
    This was all checked out by a few different people a while back.

FORT Newbie

Someone mentioned the guy from Ohio a while back... His name is Phil Kayden from the Toledo area. My roommate grew up around there and showed me pics on his facebook before it was taken down. I don't think it's back up yet either... He was really cute though!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacketsfan;3895686;
    Someone mentioned the guy from Ohio a while back... His name is Phil Kayden from the Toledo area. My roommate grew up around there and showed me pics on his facebook before it was taken down. I don't think it's back up yet either... He was really cute though!
    Can you tell us anything else about him?

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3895426;
    GuardianAngel Thanks for the great find. I think you are right on. I can see both of them on the show.

Fernandez Felix
    YouTube - Fernando Felix "The Bachelor" audition video

Nathan Matatell
    YouTube - Nate's Audition Tape

I liked every thing about Nathan. I think he could very well be our two toned blue shirt guy in the NYC photo 1,
    The two-toned-blue-shirt guy in the NYC photo has spiked hair like Nathan does in your photos. Could be him.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3895772;
    The two-toned-blue-shirt guy in the NYC photo has spiked hair like Nathan does in your photos. Could be him.
    It's not. Nathan's not on the show.
    None of those youtube guys are on the show.
    They were all checked out weeks ago and ruled out.

Just thinking out loud. Our F2 are in that NYC photo we have. We know some of the men in that photo including some who accompanied Ali to NYC who aren't on that group date. All of those we know have been sent home. There may also be 2 that did not have dates.

Anyway, if new names pop up we should reference back to that photo to see if new people coming here are able to identify them.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 05-06-2010 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3895798;
    Just thinking out loud. Our F2 are in that NYC photo we have. We know some of the men in that photo including some who accompanied Ali to NYC who aren't on that group date. All of those we know have been sent home. There may also be 2 that did not have dates.

Anyway, if new names pop up we should reference back to that photo to see if new people coming here are able to identify them.
    which photo is it????

Quote Originally Posted by fsalboni;3895802;
    which photo is it????
    Go to the screen caps no discussion thread and you will find it.