Page 125 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2575115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1296

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by AndPhn;3894951;
    Thanks everyone for the welcome and comments about Kirk

How do you guys know Kirk was let go?? Haha I basically know nothing about his status on the show, just that he was Top 4
    There's another side of the board for spoilers, you can find out what we know on that side.

Quote Originally Posted by AndPhn;3894951;
    Thanks everyone for the welcome and comments about Kirk

How do you guys know Kirk was let go?? Haha I basically know nothing about his status on the show, just that he was Top 4
    Go to the spoiler side to find out contestants fate.

For what its worth.

A sexy Latin bachelor seizes the moment to take Ali outside and teach her some salsa steps.
    Fernadez Felix has a bach audition tape on you tube. He is a real estate agent in San Fran, he says "salsa is the romance of life".

I have not checked out anything futher.

and:

Nathan Matatall from Texas. He is the "face of Dell". "Nate's Audition Tape" on youtube. If you watch it to the end, it appears it might have been taped professionally, and you'll get to see him take off his shirt.

he's a doll, IMO. Very techy, and very athletic, loves all sports, plays hockey in Texas as well as other sports.

I have not checked out anything further. He is on the shopping channel, selling Dell's computers. I'm not sure if the shopping channel in USA is the same for the whole country? It would be easy enough to see their schedule and check when the last time he was on.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3895415;
    and:

Nathan Matatall from Texas. He is the "face of Dell". "Nate's Audition Tape" on youtube. If you watch it to the end, it appears it might have been taped professionally, and you'll get to see him take off his shirt.

he's a doll, IMO. Very techy, and very athletic, loves all sports, plays hockey in Texas as well as other sports.

I have not checked out anything further. He is on the shopping channel, selling Dell's computers. I'm not sure if the shopping channel in USA is the same for the whole country? It would be easy enough to see their schedule and check when the last time he was on.
    GuardianAngel Thanks for the great find. I think you are right on. I can see both of them on the show.

Fernandez Felix
    YouTube - Fernando Felix "The Bachelor" audition video

Nathan Matatell
    YouTube - Nate's Audition Tape

I liked every thing about Nathan. I think he could very well be our two toned blue shirt guy in the NYC photo 1,
    Last edited by theboies; 05-06-2010 at 11:03 AM.

I found his myspace page and the last time he logged in said 3/21/10. That would mean he was not at the M&G and probably is not on the show.

Anyone familair with my sleuthing will know, IMO that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but that's just me, and from previous experience with techy guys, they can get online anytime. Besides, his mood is adventurous, he could have signed on just to change his mood.

For such an active my space page, there hasn't been anything since March 21st, so that's another way to look at it.

At the same time, there is nothing indicating that he is on the show either at this point. So we are at 50% 50%

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3895461;
    Anyone familair with my sleuthing will know, IMO that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but that's just me, and from previous experience with techy guys, they can get online anytime. Besides, his mood is adventurous, he could have signed on just to change his mood.

For such an active my space page, there hasn't been anything since March 21st, so that's another way to look at it.

At the same time, there is nothing indicating that he is on the show either at this point. So we are at 50% 50%
    I'm praying you're right. Looks like a good match for Ali.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3895479;
    I'm praying you're right. Looks like a good match for Ali.
    I totally agree. I am going to weigh in that TPTB are very smart now. And that, they are doing different things with the guys on FB and My Space. So if it is active or not, they could or could not be on the show.

If any of them are that we question. Than we know that in the future, we can't go by what has happened in the past.

By the way here is just a little bit more information.

Fernandez Felix (I venture to say is Felix Fernandez). They always list their last name first. He is 28 from San Francisco.

Nathan Matatell is 25 from Austin Texas

and another one I've been hanging on to but never did anything with.

Jason Askew is an IT guy from Rhode Island. All that talk in another thread about M.A reminded me I had this guy's name at the begining of the season. Again, I didn't do any other sleuthing on him.

YouTube - The Bachelorette Audition