Page 124 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2474114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1296

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3891832;
    Re: Joshua Meyer

Now I remember why we crossed him off the list -

his page says on March 22 -
    Joshua Meyer im still awaiting m reply from ABC- keep your fingers crossed!
    Isn't Joshua Meyer the one who didn't even apply until March 3rd or something?

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3893543;
    Isn't Joshua Meyer the one who didn't even apply until March 3rd or something?
    March of ''2009''!!
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3893541;
    I think that guy is lying about his age. They do not always tell the truth on there, because a lot of them are 99. This guy looks a lot older than 21 to me.
    His buddy - who made the 'fan' page for him - is a colleg sophmore - so around 19 yo - that lead to the myspace page with info that strongly indicated that the guy is also a college student - around 21-22 yo
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3892722;
    But - didn't the tip also imply that this person has nothing to do with the scandal.............
    It was stated that they weren't sure yet if this person had anything to do with the scandal. I think that's all we know at this point, which is nothing.

FORT Newbie

I actually just signed up for this site cause I recently heard that one of my friends Kirk DeWindt was going to be on the show

So I would just like to talk a little bit about Kirk in case others on here had formed their own opinions of him or would just frankly like to know a bit about him

I met Kirk back in Fall 2001 at UW-Oshkosh. We were both incoming freshman running cross country and track for the university. So besides seeing/talking to him at practice just about every day, we also lived a few rooms apart in the dorms and ate meals together as a team and hung out on the weekends as well.

I've seen some people on other sites call him a "tool" and whatnot, I guess solely based on pictures. He's not like that at all. He never was an attention whore or anything, not super outgoing really, and overall was a nice guy and NOT a douchebag. I was actually really surprised to hear that he was going to be on the Bachelorette

As far as physical appearance, obviously most of you know what his face looks like. As far as height goes he's about 5'10"ish and a musclar/defined build. People think of cross country runners as being skinny beanpoles but he's not that.

I guess if anyone has any questions about Kirk I'd be glad to answer them. Though I know absolutely nothing about his standing on the show other than that he is apparently is in the Top 4 for sure

Quote Originally Posted by AndPhn;3894892;
    I actually just signed up for this site cause I recently heard that one of my friends Kirk DeWindt was going to be on the show

So I would just like to talk a little bit about Kirk in case others on here had formed their own opinions of him or would just frankly like to know a bit about him

I met Kirk back in Fall 2001 at UW-Oshkosh. We were both incoming freshman running cross country and track for the university. So besides seeing/talking to him at practice just about every day, we also lived a few rooms apart in the dorms and ate meals together as a team and hung out on the weekends as well.

I've seen some people on other sites call him a "tool" and whatnot, I guess solely based on pictures. He's not like that at all. He never was an attention whore or anything, not super outgoing really, and overall was a nice guy and NOT a douchebag. I was actually really surprised to hear that he was going to be on the Bachelorette

As far as physical appearance, obviously most of you know what his face looks like. As far as height goes he's about 5'10"ish and a musclar/defined build. People think of cross country runners as being skinny beanpoles but he's not that.

I guess if anyone has any questions about Kirk I'd be glad to answer them. Though I know absolutely nothing about his standing on the show other than that he is apparently is in the Top 4 for sure
    Thanks for sharing about Kirk.
    He's a fave on this site.

We are glad you came and shared with us what you know about Kirk. We hope you will stay and post with us during the season. Everything I have heard on this site has been positive about Kirk and he seems like a nice guy. Without even seeing him on the show yet, he is definitely one of my favorites.

FORT Fogey

Thank you for taking the time to share with us!

Welcome!!
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Welcome to FORT! I for one am really upset that Kirk had been let go. I only know about him from what friends have posted here. He did seem like a really nice person from what was said. I thought they would make a nice couple.

If you still have contact with him, we wish him well.

FORT Newbie

Thanks everyone for the welcome and comments about Kirk

How do you guys know Kirk was let go?? Haha I basically know nothing about his status on the show, just that he was Top 4