Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3892707;
    LOL - sure.

But that was not my point. There was talk about a contestant from last season making an appearance on this one and thats why I made a link between Jesse and this Rego contestant - there is a possibility there.
    But - didn't the tip also imply that this person has nothing to do with the scandal.............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3892613;
    Could this guy have any tie up with the "contestant from the last season" storyline ?
    I read somewhere on here that a previous season contestant (Jakes season) has something to do with Ali's season and was wondering if Justin Rego has something to do with her.
    If this though is in the wrong thread then please let me know - this is my thoughts going crazy on the drive in to work. Its clearly not a spoiler so I was wondering where to put this.

The one contestant from last season who could possibily know Justin is Jesse since they are both from the same area i.e. the GTA (Greater Toronto Area).
    It would not be very far fetched for Jesse to know Justin or know someone connected with Justin would it ?
    I made a post back in March that Jessie does have a friend on the show this season. She posted it on Ali's FB page.

Jessie Sulidis Have fun on your adventure Ali! Was great to meet you on The Bachelor.... best of luck to you and you're sworm of 25 hot men haahahaha... There's a Canadian boy I know competing**March 22 at 1:15pm · View Feedback (8)Hide Feedback (8) · Report
    Last edited by Caligirl81; 05-03-2010 at 01:24 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3892737;
    I made a post back in March that Jessie does have a friend on the show this season. She posted it on Ali's FB page.

Jessie Sulidis Have fun on your adventure Ali! Was great to meet you on The Bachelor.... best of luck to you and you're sworm of 25 hot men haahahaha... There's a Canadian boy I know competing**March 22 at 1:15pm · View Feedback (8)Hide Feedback (8) · Report
    O.K.... So if Rego is the only Canadian, then Jessie knows Justin. If anyone is a member of Classmates, there is a Justin Rego from St.Mary's H.S. who went there from 1996-2000 which makes him 28 yr. old ... ther might be some extra info on there. However, Capegal says that there is no connection between Jessie's friend and the scandal ... so there's possibly more than one Canadian.

ETA : Just found the connection! Both Jessie and Justin are graduates of Humber College ... they probably know each other from there.
    Last edited by richmondrose; 05-03-2010 at 02:29 PM.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3892722;
    But - didn't the tip also imply that this person has nothing to do with the scandal.............
    I agree... I think somewhere upthread it was concluded that the "VISIT" and "SCANDLEGATE" are unrelated... because of lack of evidence that 'cheater' guy was uncovered any earlier than Portugal/Turkey (later ep's.. not sure of numbers), right?

vs. the visitor (Jessie? Tenley? ?????) is likely in ep 1 or 2 ??

I don't understand the reference to being Canadian... I could have missed it, but is there something to suggest the 'cheater' and the 'Canadian' are one and the same?
    Last edited by MayJ; 05-03-2010 at 02:33 PM.
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3892722;
    only that the person had nothing to do with the M&G, was unsure about if this person played into the scanda.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3892791;
    only that the person had nothing to do with the M&G, was unsure about if this person played into the scanda.
    AAaaa - ok then - maybe it is Jessie who 'visits' then -
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3892788;
    I agree... I think somewhere upthread it was concluded that the "VISIT" and "SCANDLEGATE" are unrelated... because of lack of evidence that 'cheater' guy was uncovered any earlier than Portugal/Turkey (later ep's.. not sure of numbers), right?

vs. the visitor (Jessie? Tenley? ?????) is likely in ep 1 or 2 ??

I don't understand the reference to being Canadian... I could have missed it, but is there something to suggest the 'cheater' and the 'Canadian' are one and the same?
    Justin Rego is from Canada - the cheater
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Jessie being the girlfriend would also explain how RS claims he knows who the g/f is... if it was some no name girl why say "I know who the girl is"

If Jessie was the g/f who called to warn Ali about cheater, why would she have wished Ali good luck and fun in that tweet and not mention that the Canadian boy she knows on the show is also her sweeheart? Doesn't make sense to me. Or else it's a very contrived MF set-up.

They're both wanna-be actors... Jessie went on the show and was pretty much left on the cutting room floor. Justin is hot - he was going to get more screentime. Some people will do anything for fame