Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Joshua Meyer

Now I remember why we crossed him off the list -

his page says on March 22 -
    Joshua Meyer im still awaiting m reply from ABC- keep your fingers crossed!

Anders - Justin was first posted on this side...not from RS...is that what you are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3891832;
    Re: Joshua Meyer

Now I remember why we crossed him off the list -

his page says on March 22 -
    Joshua Meyer im still awaiting m reply from ABC- keep your fingers crossed!
    UUmm - I believe that was ''2009'' LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3891764;
    Here is another potential. With a "J" as well. I don't know if he has been checked out. Here is the fb info.

Joshua Meyer for the next "Bachelorette" contestantCategory:Just for Fun - Fan ClubsDescriptionut on your dancin' shoes, Mr. Meyer, its time for you to win a lady's heart. The king of all reality TV has met the ultimate challenge... the WIN the Bachelorette on ABC next season.Privacy Type:Open: All content is public..Contact Info
    .Location:Chicago, IL.
    This guys last login to his Myspace page was on 3/9/10. That would be in timing of the start of this new season.

FORT Fanatic

I research Frank Smyth after hrtstring asked. That is why I put him in the potential thread. I did not take it from RS infomation but from one of our own.

I posted a non-restricted contestant list on the spoiler side. Now everyone can discuss anyone. Hope it is a helpful place until ABC releases the names soon.

Anything RS says is not to be in the sleuthing thread. Yes, Justin Rego was posted here not from RS but in reality it was a spoiler (someone who knew he was on the show). HW was directly from RS and shouldn't be on this side of the forum. The kissing guys name from RS is just a first name. Taking that and trying to find a contestant and put a last name to it...well, we got the first name from RS...so I'd be careful.

If I'm ever unsure I just post on spoiler side. If something can be identified as a fact then it is a spoiler. I really do think everyone has good intentions and isn't trying to mess things up for their fellow FORTers that spoil or sleuth.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3891409;
    Potential guy.... Justin Rego - Toronto CA

Could this guy have any tie up with the "contestant from the last season" storyline ?
    I read somewhere on here that a previous season contestant (Jakes season) has something to do with Ali's season and was wondering if Justin Rego has something to do with her.
    If this though is in the wrong thread then please let me know - this is my thoughts going crazy on the drive in to work. Its clearly not a spoiler so I was wondering where to put this.

The one contestant from last season who could possibily know Justin is Jesse since they are both from the same area i.e. the GTA (Greater Toronto Area).
    It would not be very far fetched for Jesse to know Justin or know someone connected with Justin would it ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3892613;
    Could this guy have any tie up with the "contestant from the last season" storyline ?
    I read somewhere on here that a previous season contestant (Jakes season) has something to do with Ali's season and was wondering if Justin Rego has something to do with her.
    If this though is in the wrong thread then please let me know - this is my thoughts going crazy on the drive in to work. Its clearly not a spoiler so I was wondering where to put this.

The one contestant from last season who could possibily know Justin is Jesse since they are both from the same area i.e. the GTA (Greater Toronto Area).
    It would not be very far fetched for Jesse to know Justin or know someone connected with Justin would it ?
    Does anyone remember the name of the girl that was in the tweet...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3892613;

The only connection between Jesse and Justin is probably the first initial in their names ... the populatin of the GTA is 4 milllion ... the probability of knowiing each other is ... well ... 1 in 4 million.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3892685;
    The only connection between Jesse and Justin is probably the first initial in their names ... the populatin of the GTA is 4 milllion ... the probability of knowiing each other is ... well ... 1 in 4 million.
    LOL - sure.

But that was not my point. There was talk about a contestant from last season making an appearance on this one and thats why I made a link between Jesse and this Rego contestant - there is a possibility there.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series