Page 12 of 130 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3849619;
    Omg--ladies let me educate you. That is a real name. It is jewish. Finkelstein is very common. Shlomo is very very jewish/hebrew/yiddish. Much more than I am with my following--and dare I say it--but not a match with a shiksa--which would definitely be Ali. This is definitely not a Jason jewish or a Reid jewish--this is much more religious --if I have to go by name and instinct only.
    I just want to say: this is not meant to be insulting and never would be taken so "by the tribe". I am jewish and know many Finklesteins and many Shlomo's. I mean look at my username: Kasha.
    I honestly didn't mean to sound offensive or insulting. I've just never heard of anybody with name like that, and coupled with the strange FB page it just all seemed very odd. Thanks for the clarification. Now if we could only find the real FB page we could get rolling figuring out who this dude is.

You know what, now that I think about Ali being Jewish I'm wondering if maybe they cast her in case by some miracle they could convince Reid to be the Bach. Or maybe she signed up thinking it could be him? She did describe her perfect guy as somebody a lot like him. I would've loved to see how they would've been together. Not even in the real world, just on the show. Ohh what could have been...
    Last edited by CashFoSho; 03-07-2010 at 12:42 AM.

FORT Regular

FYI--Shlomo is Hebrew for Solomon, as in King Solomon, there are many, many Shlomos in the world, cuter then this one! It derives from the word shalom, as in peace.

I found a Shlomo on facebook - looks like him, I think?? Says he's a musician, lives in London. What can I post?

ETA....I am thinking it's not him - the guy I found is a beatboxer from London. They remind me of each other though. Hair on the side the same.

Last edited by nutty1; 03-07-2010 at 02:04 AM.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3849626;
    You know what, now that I think about Ali being Jewish I'm wondering if maybe they cast her in case by some miracle they could convince Reid to be the Bach. Or maybe she signed up thinking it could be him? She did describe her perfect guy as somebody a lot like him. I would've loved to see how they would've been together. Not even in the real world, just on the show. Ohh what could have been...
    After Ali's 1:1 date with Jake, when she made the slip, "When they told me it was you," I thought, this girl was meant for Reid. Down to the Converse.

ETA: Per public records, I found a Shlomo Finkelstein, 30, from NYC.
    Last edited by veg_out; 03-07-2010 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3849645;
    After Ali's 1:1 date with Jake, when she made the slip, "When they told me it was you," I thought, this girl was meant for Reid. Down to the Converse.

The Shlomo we're looking for is indeed from NYC.
    He supposedly trying to become a lawyer.
    LoveMe said the FB page was taken down shortly after she posted.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3849645;

Haha, you made the 'Converse connection' too! That was my first thought. I think she developed very real feelings for Jake but I don't doubt that the 'Which Bach would you prefer?' question on her application form said Reid. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3849615;
    Ali's 25.
    I wonder what the age range of the guys will be.

And this dude looks like a ball of fun. He almost looks like a shoo-in for making the first cut.
    A friend of Ali's was quoted in US Weekly a few weeks ago that Ali liked "older men". These 20 somethings might not cut it with her.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3849647;
    The Shlomo we're looking for is indeed from NYC.
    He supposedly trying to become a lawyer.
    LoveMe said the FB page was taken down shortly after she posted.
    My search full-stopped here, Cash.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3849663;
    My search full-stopped here, Cash.
    I think this is about as much info as we're gonna get for a while.

Yikes... I missed alot... you guys are awesome!!! I guess today is facebook clean up day for tptb... oh dern it