Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3876669;
    I found Tyler Morrow's modeling/acting profile at Tyler Morrow Talent Profile Modeling Auditions & Casting ExploreTalent acting for kids become a model fitness model. The photo in the profile matches the head shot posted in potential contestants. If this is our guy, I don't have a good feeling about him now.

His about me says: Very outgoing, love being in front of the camera, from Montana, love the outdoors, athletic,love to make people laugh! always willing to put on a little act, I've been told many times to get in to acting, so I'm trying to explore it and tap into my full potential!!
    Yeah, I am not feeling it with this guy. He reminds me of a creepy teacher I had in middle school... the putting on a little act stuff is just the topping on the cake. Watch him end up being my favorite

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3876796;
    Yeah, I am not feeling it with this guy. He reminds me of a creepy teacher I had in middle school... the putting on a little act stuff is just the topping on the cake. Watch him end up being my favorite
    It sounds bad, granted, but I keep in mind that every single contestant that has ever been on this series, even the quiet, supposedly shy ones, signed on the dotted line to be in front of the camera.
    They have all had some inner desire to be on camera and to act a little, or they would never has done the show.
    He is just more out in the open with it.
    BTW, I don't know this guy from Adam. I just think we need to think about it realistically.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3876822;
    It sounds bad, granted, but I keep in mind that every single contestant that has ever been on this series, even the quiet, supposedly shy ones, signed on the dotted line to be in front of the camera.
    They have all had some inner desire to be on camera and to act a little, or they would never has done the show.
    He is just more out in the open with it.
    BTW, I don't know this guy from Adam. I just think we need to think about it realistically.
    I could not agree more. In my younger days, I don't think I would have gone on this show because I'm not a big fan of being on camera. I was on the college drill teaam & dance team for basketball, so it's not that I minded the attention, it's just the idea of being on TV, in front of "everyone" trying to make nice, even if you have absolutely no feelings for the other person.

Even Jillian didn't sign up for "the right reasons". She did end up falling in love & finding someone to spend time with, but she went in for the fun & adventure.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3876869;
    I could not agree more. In my younger days, I don't think I would have gone on this show because I'm not a big fan of being on camera. I was on the college drill teaam & dance team for basketball, so it's not that I minded the attention, it's just the idea of being on TV, in front of "everyone" trying to make nice, even if you have absolutely no feelings for the other person.

Even Jillian didn't sign up for "the right reasons". She did end up falling in love & finding someone to spend time with, but she went in for the fun & adventure.
    Another point here in agreement: by the time the show starts, the contestants have gone through that brutal set of tests we discussed last season. This *ought* to be a clue to them that this is a public venue, even if they have "never watched the show" and were "nominated by a friend/colleague/cousin/martian." And then you get to the edits, and even the most sane can come off looking ridiculous. Eyes wide open, ye who enter here...
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

FORT Fan

This morning I spoke with someone who knew Kirk Dewindt in college. Although this person hasn't spoken with Kirk in quite some time, he told me Kirk is a very nice and down to earth type guy. He further said Kirk was not a fame monger at all.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-25-2010 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pitci;3885657;
    This morning I spoke with someone who knew Kirk Dewindt in college. Although this person hasn't spoken with Kirk in quite some time, he told me Kirk is a very nice and down to earth type guy. He further said Kirk was not a fame monger at all.
    PIT - I have heard the same about him - I sure hope it is ALL true Sounds like a nice/good guy
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-25-2010 at 03:15 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I hope this is all true about Kirk. Maybe Ali will end up with someone with no baggage and as far as we know, Kirk is still in the running for her F1.

I hope there is someone here who can tell us if Kirk is home after the F4/F3 RC, which seems to have occurred on Friday or Saturday 4/23 or 4/24. He should have gotten home no later than today or tomorrow, 4/25 or 26th if he was cut at that RC.

Now wouldn't that be a pleasant surprise. All in all, from what has been found on the guy thus far, he seems pretty straight forward to me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3886366;
    Now wouldn't that be a pleasant surprise. All in all, from what has been found on the guy thus far, he seems pretty straight forward to me.
    ITA. Now, let's just hope Ali finds Kirk as appealing as we all do here, lol!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3886374;
    ITA. Now, let's just hope Ali finds Kirk as appealing as we all do here, lol!
    Just looking at all the pictures, what jumps out at me is that the one guy left (Kirk) out of our starting Bachelors is the one who looks the most like Jake - hair color, shorter height than many of them, physical trainer build.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?